As a Mortgage Broker since 1988 in Northern California, I have offered private money financing for over 20 years - including for owner occupied or principal residence purchases!

I co-own Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real Estate with my wife who is also the Realtor.  We are only licensed (DRE license #01464899. NMLS #360993) for the state of California.

We regularly get calls and emails from out of state.  We don't like turning people away who are looking for private money financing, thus our post to find out who else can finance owner occupied properties. 

Whatever your problem is, if you can't get regular financing or want honest private money financing in California, CALL The Guy In The White Hat (me, Forest!)  at 707/523-2099.

I offer financing up to 75% LTV (no ARV). 

Best, Forest

www.sunpacmortgage.com

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

http://OCFPrivatelending.com

Hello Forest,

How about I send you my CA clients and in exchange you refer to us those clients you can't service? Would that work for you?

Please feel free to contact me anytime at fdelach@hotmail.com | 702 605 0220 | http://OCFPrivatelending.com

Best,

Francisco De La Chesnaye

Hi Francisco, 

Sorry for my delayed response.  I'll check out your website and then shoot you off an email.  Look forward to doing possible referral business. 

Best, Forest

Owner/Broker - The Guy in the White Hat

Thanks for the update Forest. Same here. In fact I just received a very modest $50K loan request from someone in your neck of the woods.  Too small? Mayhap you'll be able to help? Let me know, ok?

Here's the scenario:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:17 AM
To: Mail@OCFPrivateLending.com
Subject: New Application

OCF Private Lending,

You have a new application:

--------------------------------------
First Name: Mee
Last Name: Yang
Email: mismilez@hotmail.com
Phone: 951-849-9557
Purpose of Loan: To Be Pre-qual for an Acquisition & Rehab Loan
I Am: Borrower
Property Address: TBD
Property City: Banning
Property State: CA
Property Zip: 92220
Is This Your Principle Residence: No
Type of Property: Single Family Residence
Are You Currently In Foreclosure: No
Are You Currently In Bankruptcy: No
Requested Loan Amount: $50,000 (+/-)
Purchase Price: $50,000 (+/-)
Estimated Current Value of Property: $80,000 (+/-)
Estimated Value After Rehab: $150,000
Estimated Repair Cost: $10,000
Credit Rating: Poor
Credit Score: 600
Do You Have Current Loans on Property: No
You Much Do You Owe: NA
Street Address: TBD
City: Banning
State: CA
Postal Code: 92220
Exit Strategy: If it can not be sold within your timeline, you keep the money I'll pay as DP and in points plus the house.
Comments: I've bad a credit score and no money because I was scammed by "gurus" to whom I paid over $20k for costly REI programs and never made any money as claimed.  Please help. 

Best,
Francisco De La Chesnaye | Direct: 702 605 0220 | fdelach@hotmail.com

Thanks but Banning, CA is too far South in CA, prefer to remain more in Northern CA. 

However, can refer you to couple good Lenders money lender who should be able to help:

Corey Curwick, Private Money Consultant: 435-565-1768 or email info@privatemoneyutah.com

OR

Bob Worthington of APEX Mortgage: 1-800-262-2739 ext 208 or email bobworthington@apexmtg.xom

Sorry I couldn't directly help. 

Best, Forest 

We offer 65% of the ARV, fast closing, in a matter of days. I need a contract( for purchases)

B po, contractors bid on letter head and photos of inside and outside. We can do a joint venture or finance you out right. The interest rate is unbelieveable 1 to 3 % no up front fees and they are very low , around 4 %. We can also do refi for 65% of current value or ARV and these loans can be done over and over again. There is no limit to the number of investments. We will loan up to 100K on each transaction.

We also hel p investors that need proof of funds, we will de posit, monies into your bank account ( cash) they will be blocked funds, but it will not show as blocked. You can't move, use or transfer the monies and we can leave them in the account for 1 year. This will hel p you get investments under contract and also allow you to get loans from you bank, because your business account is liquid.

The cost is as follows, we charge $3995 for each 250K you request in monies for one year. You can choose higher amounts in pools of 250k. This is not instruments, it is liquid cash into your account and the wire transfer takes 3 business days. If you are interested email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit my website and send me a contact form at http://dllinvestmententerprises.us

Thanks for the info.  A bit different than what I was looking for but good to know, in case I ever need to refer for something like what you offer. 

Best, Forest

We offer private money loans for owner occurpied properties in TX, if you have any in Texas send them over.

John Broussard

Newbridge Investments

713-777-9996 ext 103

commercial.privateorhardmoney@gmail.com

Thanks for the info John.  I'll have my Assistant look at your website and then hope to pass along referrals your way.

Best, Forest

Good to know, thanks John. 

Best, Forest

We offer 65% of the ARV, fast closing, in a matter of days. I need a contract( for purchases)

B po, contractors bid on letter head and photos of inside and outside. We can do a joint venture or finance you out right. The interest rate is unbelieveable 1 to 3 % no up front fees and they are very low , around 4 %. We can also do refi for 65% of current value or ARV and these loans can be done over and over again. There is no limit to the number of investments. We will loan up to 100K on each transaction.

We also hel p investors that need proof of funds, we will de posit, monies into your bank account ( cash) they will be blocked funds, but it will not show as blocked. You can't move, use or transfer the monies and we can leave them in the account for 1 year. This will hel p you get investments under contract and also allow you to get loans from you bank, because your business account is liquid.

The cost is as follows, we charge $3995 for each 250K you request in monies for one year. You can choose higher amounts in pools of 250k. This is not instruments, it is liquid cash into your account and the wire transfer takes 3 business days. If you are interested email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit my website and send me a contact form at http://dllinvestmententerprises.us

Hi Forest. DO you have any contacts for Australia and/or Singapore?

RSS

© 2023   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service