All Discussions Tagged 'lender' (9)

← Back to Hard Money
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MORTGAGE BROKERS AND INVESTORS - I AM HERE TO PROVIDE FUNDING FOR YOUR DEALS!

I am an Account Executive with a direct lender called Capital Three Sixty! I am here to help Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors get…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 5

looking for deals to find

I work with private investment group that is looking for deals to fund. From $200,000-$2,000,000. California only. up to 60%LTV, non owner…

Started by Shelley Nelbert

2 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Syed Ali

DIRECT Lender for Purchase and Rehab

We are seasoned real estate investors and a DIRECT short term lender to investors that buy, fix and sell (flippers) as well as buy, fix, re…

Started by Rob Beeman

1 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Syed Ali

Need a Loan For Real Estate in California - Owner Occupied or Non-Owner Purchase?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Oct 19, 2015

Do You Know How To Find A Legitimate Expert Hard Money Lender?

I just read an article from the Trust Deed Capital Blog and in it they adequately cover the 4 key aspects one should keep in mind when thin…

0 Jun 18, 2015

Expanded Alternative Financing for California Real Estate Needs.

We have expanded our rate sheet, covering our 5 financing options - all to provide you with adequate information to see we have the alterna…

0 Nov 12, 2014

Direct Hard Money Lender for Commercial Real Estate

Riverdale Funding, LLC offers commercial brokers and investors these powerful advantages: •NO FINANCIALS REQUIRED                          …

Started by Diego Bedoya

3 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Steve Williams

Does anyone else offer Owner Occupied private money financing?

As a Mortgage Broker since 1988 in Northern California, I have offered private money financing for over 20 years - including for owner occu…

11 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Keira Montgomery

Up to 70% LTV Private Money for Owner Occupied Purchases, Commercial and Land!

With 25+ years of private money lending throughout Northern California under my belt, I am proud to admit I am an expert in this field but…

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ken and Ari Walker

RSS

© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service