Do you have more deals then Funding? We can finance both Commercial and Residential Loans.  We are Licensed in ALL 50 states on all types of commercial loans. Our residential licenses covers the 13 east coast states of the USA and are always expanding into other states.

On the Residential Side of our Buisness:

Our experience enables us to fund all types of transactions such as basic residential purchases, refinances, investment properties, construction loans, mixed use,and more.We offer a wide array of mortgage products at competitive rates.

Residential Home Funding Corp. is a direct FNMA lender and also originates FHA and VA loans. We are a direct FNMA lender and has LAPP approval. This program is excellent for first time buyers allowing low down payments, gift money, and flexible underwriting standards on credit and debt to income ratios.

At Residential Home Funding Corp., we have a mortgage loan custom suited for almost every borrower. We have built our reputation on service and efficiency.

On the commercial Side We:

CommercialWide Funding Corporation is comprised of a team of professional commercial loan brokers and originators that know how to package your commercial loan request and submit them to lenders that are looking to fund commercial projects such as yours.

Our lenders will lend $100,000 to $65,000,000.  Our minimum credit score for commercial loan small balance loans is as 600

Our lenders provide options which are assessed and approved quickly and without hassles.  With CommercialWide Funding Corporation, potential borrowers don't have to wait long periods of time before knowing whether or not their acquisition, refinance or alternative financing will be approved. 

Feel free to contact me for more info.

We take pride and professionalism in our ability to service your  loan requests

Views: 279

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the residential side,  What is your minimum fico score?  Do you do refi. on duplexes?  What's your minimum loan amount?   Let me know.  rockyvalleygas98@yahoo.com

Please email me @jburr727@gmail.com with more info and contact info

What are the charges for this service and do you have cash buyers? 

yarde2010@gmail.com

Residential Funding - Can you do foreigners income properties in Ohio?  Send information to

scharlesthomas1@gmail.com

Do you lend in baltimore md 21218 I have a residential  3 story property that is valued as is at approximately 70k I owe 25k I will rehab for 25k in 30 days and market at 140 k call tim 443-244-5248 thanks

Good afternoon:

Do you have a blanket loan product?

Thank you.

Nancy Horanzy

Hello,

Need a hard money loan to purchase a property for humanitarian use.

Property address is 7919 Albin Ln Houston Texas 77071.

6 bedrooms 9 bathrooms 8,000+ sf, in ground pool and jacuzzi, 2 story property.

Purchase price is $350,000.

Rehab cost is $125,000.

Harris County Appraisal District has the property appraised at $706,000.

Zillow has the property appraised at $608,000.

Title work is already completed and closing documents have already been signed.

Propertry to be refinanced after repairs are completed.

Original private lender backed out on the day of closing.

Need funding ASAP.

Victor Gresham

(832) 849-8266

greshamvictor01@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service