Wanted: JV for Gold Mine - equity buyback at 10x per year

Very large gold mine in Chile is available for an incredible price. Open pit. There are others wanting to buy this also so time is of the essence. Would prefer a single source but have means to make smaller amounts work. Ultimate would be $20MM. Minimum would be $250k.

Mine is ready to be worked. We will entertain all proposals. A ten-fold return within 1 yr would be acceptable to buy back equity.

Just try me.

jamesbbigelow at g mail com

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jim:

I represent Dalton Health Investments & Acquisitions. We are a Success Venture Equity Funding Group. We are currently funding projects up to $500B internationally. Our experience include Health Care, Hospitality, Energy, Housing, Hotel, Resort, Senior Living, and Theme Parks. If you have not found financing yet, we are interested.

We are in a position to bring the money and support you need, to build, revamp or buy the project you have. In addition we bring strong support, to ensure the success of your project, Engineering, Advisory, Marketing, and Construction.

Based on the above, if you are interested in working with us, please submit your Executive Summary to me for your first project and let's get started. Our funding minimum is $100M. Please reply to me at j.s.w.mgmt@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Shirley Wilson
Dalton Health Investments & Acquisitions

Hey Jim I have a group of investors that might be interested in this project.  Can you email me an exec summary to greenmobi@gmail.com.  Please include your contact info.

proloans@comcast.net

Marie

Contact me

Hey Jim,

We have a group of retired military investors that have funded projects like this.  Please send me

your exec summary and contact info.  We can fund up to $5MM.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service