Hello.

Looking for a suitable funder for an existing Resort Hotel based in Fiji, good returns and occupancy.

Can provide full documentation as required, so if you are Interested in my resort, please email me your requirements.

Oh, already been scammed, so please do not waste my time and I will not waste yours...........

Views: 85

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Alan! Sent you a email regarding this deal.

I provide funding for Fix and Flips, Rental Properties & Commercial Projects, Gap funding, Refinance. ( Personal Funding Available). Loan amount: $20,000 up to $10,0000,000. Up to 100% financing if deal is solid . Interest rate from 4%, No Prepayment Penalty. We close within 2 to 5 days. Send in your loan scenerio at burrisfinsolutions@gmail.com to review my lending criteria. Thanks

Can you send me an executive summary of your project or business plan to samcthomas45@gmail.com

Alan,

Send executive summary/ business plan to stonecreekfs218@gmail.com

I have very flexible funding offer upto 100% LTV. USD 500k to 500M.  Upto 10 yrs and renwable to another 10 yrs.  Interest rate could be less than 3 % p.a.
If interested please contact
archie@fc4you.ca
Thank you,
Archie David

I provide for unsecured funding from $10,000 to $400,000. No upfront fees. Absolutely no upfront fees. Use the funds however you like. All you need to do is qualify. Contact me at wayrhollis@gmail.com. Send me your phone number and I will call with a short list of questions to get you qualified. once qualified then 7 days to get funded.  You have a business partner; your partner can apply as well.

Wayne Hollis

wayrhollis@gmail.com

936-648-8587

Alan,

Can you send an executive summary/business plan on this project for review and other documents that you have?

Send to: stonecreekfs218@gmail.com 

Can you explain further? Send a summary and business plan. Financingprojectfunding@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service