11.2M Capital

30% Equity Position

Investor ROI - 132%

or

Lease Water Sales (10 Year Lease)

Investor ROI - 88%

My client is looking for $11.2 Million to develop 1200+ acres with over 3000 acre feet of sellable water with a 2008 appraisal of over $20 million, a low point in time for large land values in the area.  Appraisal can be updated and was made without the water resources figured in to the value, thus it is currently substantially under valued.

For complete understanding of an opportunity for an ROI of 132% read further and then request  the full Executive Summary and additional information!

The owners of the property are expert water engineers:

Water Development:

• Water Development: Have identified numerous previously undiscovered (un-adjudicated) Water Basins throughout Southern California and Southwest, set up project team, and created investor groups to bring selected properties into escrow, drill well for verification of water Quantity and Quality, select Water Rights Purchaser or Create Water Company. Organize and Coordinate all Geology Reports, Phase One reports, Subdivision Potential, Verification of Easements, Surveying, Biological reports, Closing Escrow, and initiate subdivision process.
  • Catch and Release Apparatus Project – (two patents pending) fresh water recapture.
  • Estuary Curtain Dam – (patent pending)
  • Western U.S. Watershed Rebalance Project – (patent pending) –Federal project.
  • Land & Water Reclamation Project – Developed reclamation concept and constructed team of experts that are currently engaged to resolve the San Joaquin Valley West Side Drainage Problem. The development of this project could be quite profitable, as the buyers have already been identified.

Dam Recovery Project – Currently developing and patenting a device that will recover the Dam’s upstream water holding capacity, which will decrease the need for more Dams by increasing the capacity of the existing Dams

They are Very capable of overseeing the acquisition and marketing of water sources throughout Southern California and Western U.S.

Investment

$          11,200,000

Water Rights Sales

$         45,000,000

Lease Water Sales

$                            -

Solar Lease Sales

$           2,850,000

Land Sales

$         16,000,000

Total Revenue

$                            -

$          63,850,000

Total Cash In

$          75,050,000

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me a executive summary of the project with phone number to samcthomas45@gmail.com

I would be interested in helping your client find good debt financing. 

Jonathan Casillas

Foxworth Commercial Capital Sales Director

www.foxworthcommercialcapital.com

O: 800.278.1239 ext. 700

C: (919) 901-0872

Conference Line 1-302-202-1108 (156465) 

Private Funding for Projects: $10 million to $5 billion

I have attached a complete Executive Summary for your review.  If still interested please reply at:

Norm@infinityccg.com

Thank you.

Attachments:

Mr. Casillas,

Please contact me at norm@infinityccg.com so I can send you the Executive Summary (it doesn't seem to want to attach here.

Thanks,

Norman Johnston

Infinity Commercial Capital Group

Email sent

Mr. Johnson

THE LPM TRUST will  introduce you and your project direct to several billion dollar hedge funds, specifically targeted for YOUR industry.

Go one on one with the CHECK WRITERS...no  brokers....no personal credit needed....no red tape.

For details, go to: http://www.thelpmtrust.com/private-capital-raise.html

I am a broker.  Does that create a problem?  I have attached the Executive Summary for this project.  If oyou think this is something your could fund, please respond.

Thank you.

Norman Johnston

www.infinityccg.com

Norm@infiityccg.com

Attachments:

I have attached a complete Executive Summary.  If still interested, please contact me at:

Norm@InfinityCCG.com

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please contact me at norm@infinityccg.com so I can send you the Executive Summary (it doesn't seem to want to attach here).

Thanks,

Norman Johnston

TR FUNDING COMPANY is ranked as Our team works directly with our Approval Department to get you a quick Final Approval as well as oversee the preparing of your documents and the funding of your loan to guarantee that your loan is done fast and done right!

We are committed to excellence by providing the right loan at the right time at the right price for our clients. We don't use a "one-size fits all" approach to our lending. This approach is what enables our first-class mortgage professionals the opportunity to create life long relationships with the greatest clients in the world.

We know mortgages from A to Z. Front to Back. Top to Bottom. A to Z. We're mortgage experts so you don't have to be. Nobody knows mortgage like TR Funding Company.

$350 Billion has been provided to cover up for numerous borrowers accross the states

We are a full service direct lender. "You've got the Exact Key and Goals" for your mortgage loan. We are your low/no cost leader with the most outstanding customer service.

When Refinancing your home loan, we can save you thousands of dollars during the life of your loan. Whether your goal is to cash out your equity, reduce your monthly payments, or shorten the term of your loan, we've got you covered.And if you are Purchasing your first, second or an investment home, we can make it easy to get the loan you need.

Here are enlisted Loan programs below:

Debt relief Loan
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Equity/Home Loan
Consolidation Loan
Student Loan
Construction Loan
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Mortgage Loan and many more.

The importance of real estate fundamentals are recognized and strong business plans are actively providing real estate investors the capital needed to execute on their business strategies.

Our Promise

Ask questions and listen to you in order to fully understand your needs.

We Create mortgage solutions that compliment your overall financial strategy, and allow you to most effectively accomplish your financial goals as wells as your payment and equity objectives.

We are sensitive to the fears that you may have about obtaining a mortgage loan and earn your confidence as a trusted advisor.

Respect your time and minimize the amount of effort required of you by applying our knowledge, experience, and resources.

Use technology as a compliment to our client service efforts and not as a substitute.

Communicate regularly and proactively to keep you informed of your loan status and to reduce the stress that is so often associated with this process.

Ensure smooth, on time closings with anticipated costs and terms.

Provide loan at Low interest rate and No Upfront fees

Measure our success by your willingness to confidently recommend our services to others.

Seek to continually improve the quality of service we provide by encouraging you to critically evaluate our performance.

Take full responsibility for our actions and be honest at all times.

Simply, we offer our clients proactive communication, enthusiastic service, and unsurpassed value while making the mortgage process simple and smooth.

TR FUNDING COMPANY
Dept. WC11
5905 S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Email: toddreegan@gmail.com
Phone number: (518)-703-6067
Weblink: www.hardmoneywebsite.com/TRFundingCompany
                www.yelp.com/biz/tr-funding-company-new-berlin

I'm prepared to fund your deal High Approval Rates And Flexible Repayment Plans Are Our Specialty; We Also Provide Credit Card Processing. We Provide Businesses With The Best In Transaction Processing Services. Our Competitive Pricing, Around-The-Clock 24/7 Customer & Technical Support, And Innovative Technology Sets The Industry Standard. Contact Me Directly At cahpsllc@gmail.com
(Mailto: cahpsllc@gmail.com) And I Will Respond Immediately With Loan Terms And Application To Start Processing Your Loan Request.

DAVID P. FRANCE
DIRECT LENDER REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
DAVID P. FRANCELLC
Cell:325-261-0531 Fax: 844-723-8341
E-mail: cahpsllc@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service