We had arranged funds from Singapore which did not happen.We have real estate properties in Delhi and Kolkata in India and needs USD 100M within a week.Can it be arranged?

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one international lender that funds projects there they maybe interested in taking a look my email is j,snively@lakotacapitalgroup.com

Hello Jyoti   it is not possible to such a task in 1 week however it is possible to do 2 to 3 weeks more like 2 , if you like please provide me with a contact number or you can find me on Skype at randy.kohl

Regards  

call me 029830887531

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly. Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

we are not planning pay any upfront fee.Is it acceptable?

We would like to explore your project and funding request.  if what we offer is a fit please contact me at the coordinates listed below:

International Investment banking group offering 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide! We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer terms that are bank rate or better. No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. Replies private or contact me directly. We will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team. Any equity participation will require us bringing in our Securities Attorney to keep all parties within SEC compliance.

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC - GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

nepcoinc@att.net  770-572-7765;  nepcoinc1 -Skype

Hello! helping to get a loan for existing business loan period max 30 Years charge for credit is 1% of the loan

If you would be interested please contact
sikora.edward @ o2.pl

Edward Sikora

Poland

we are not in a position to pay upfront fee.We have already been duped. In case u r still interested,please send the details.

Jyoti Kanungo

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding@vf.vc

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service