Please avoid any dealings with Frank Moss of VHC Goodrich LLC

They commited to providing my company of a USD20,000,000 for acquisition and refurbishment. We paid them an upfront fee of USD 4000 to review our file. They then issued a fraudulent MT103 from JP Morgan and thereafter stated that the account was blocked due to capital flight risk. They instructed us to open a Merita Bank Group Account London in which the funds were deposited. The funds then were blocked by the FSA but our enquiries to the FSA stated that there was no block on the funds. Merita then requested us to purchase an indemnity bond of £9860 issued by Jananco Insurers. Our enquiries revealed there was no such underwriter at the address on the invoice. They changed the invoice to a group in Hong Kong since we had not come up with the further proceeds. The bank then closed the account on my instruction to Frank Moss (thinking he had been duped too) He then demanded legal fees from us to the amount of £2000. I requested an invoice from the attorneys. He then insisted upon Moneygram or Western Union WHICH EVERYONE KNOWS IS A RED FLAG as such funds dont leave a papertrail. I then insisted upon refunding us on which he has dissapeared. 

The further losses is the loss of opportunity and our own legal costs to protract our intent on the building we were to purchase. My reputation has been dealt a heavy blow and the level of deceipt and fraud I have experienced is of the worst kind.  

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are several 419ers on this site...beware...I have alerted admin but don't see anything has been done.

http://www.419eater.com/

We all need to pay attention to up front fee scam. specialy from UK. these people are nothing but scam artists. Please do not pay up front.

Mary - I think showing funds in escrow is the way to go. I think because of all these scammers the whole business community suffers. Email me at groupceo@villavenezia.net

To you all. I have lost over $45,000.00 up front fees to these scam artists. Please, please do not pay any up front fees.Stay away from UK, Soudi Arabia, and few other countries. When it come to US be extra carefull.Again stay away from up front fees. you will lose your money.

The solution is to deal directly with established respected stateside lenders. We've never had a problem with our lender network, because they are legitimate lenders. Feel free to access them at this link

Sept 10,2012

To all of you who either have responded or in the process with a so called Abdulrahman Al Zamil (Saudi Arabia) or his UK associates by the name of Michael Grahams. They are fraud and scammers..

Sincerely,

Adrian Haid

The solution is to deal directly with established respected stateside lenders. We've never had a problem with our lender network, because they are legitimate lenders. Feel free to access them at this link  

I'm an Italian financial broker, I would like to know if the loans are only for the USA.
I have many projects to be financed and seek collaboration with
large investors at a time so favorable for the purchase of
property.
I also work with real estate auctions.

Sergio

Well what can i say. Sometimes our own greed factor put us all in this situation. Any up front fee, i do not care who it is. Is sign of scam and fraud. Just be smart and say no. Do not let them to drag you in with all those rosy promises and play ito your greed factor.

Stay away. I keep saying over and over again and you people fall for scammers. Your own fault.

I would love to know...has anyone EVER had a deal fund...using SBLC, trading desks aka platform funding or insurance wraps ?  In 15 years have NEVER heard of a deal actually closing...O, they say they close...then show me that FAT bank account :)  

It is now in month 11 and still waiting for a platform to fund aka trading desk...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service