I am looking for an UNSECURED LOAN or LINE OF CREDIT, not credit cards or a bunch of small loans, min 250k.

I have seasoned portfolio of rentals with equity locked in it....LTV of portfolio 29%.

I want to do upgrades, updates, maintenance to units THEN I will refinance select units for the repayment.

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey PR,

Your post is a little confusing. You stated your seeking a unsecured loan or LOC, but have a seasoned rental portfolio with equity in it. So are you going to use the portfolio as collateral for this LOC or loan? Please reach out!

Nicholas Hubbard | Managing Partner

nick@nathancapgroup.com

www.nathancapgroup.com

Fair question, I believe the portfolio would be the 'collateral'/proof of exit strategy. 

I want to do the upgrades, updates, increase rents THEN pursue refinances as needed to absorb the loan/LOC.

I mentioned seasoned so it is clear that I have owned them a while, I am experienced and why there is so much equity (I haven't been taking money out). 

When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can!

Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Business Capital, Customer Finance, And Payment Processing
 DavidAllenCapital.com/ 102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/ 102714544 

DavidAllenCapital.com/ business-capital/102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/ gigfunding/102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/line-of- credit/102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/dac- payment-processing-services/ 102714544

DavidAllenCapital.com/ customer-financing/102714544

Business funding has never been easier. Let's get started!
Step 1 - Apply
Complete our simple application. You will be done in minutes.
Step 2 - Link Bank Or Upload Statements
Depending on funding type and amount - you will be approved simply by verifying and linking your bank account - or by uploading your bank statements.
Step 3 - Receive Offer and Get Funded
With most fundings, you will receive an instant offer on screen. With larger fundings and Lines of Credit- you will receive an offer via email within one hour to one business day.

Quick Funding up to $2M!

One stop. Best offers. Free Application. No Obligation.

I provide funding for Fix and Flips, Rental Properties & Commercial Projects, Gap funding, Refinance. ( Personal Funding Available). Loan amount: $20,000 up to $25,0000,000. Up to 100% LTV if deal is solid . Interest rate from 3%, No Prepayment Penalty. We close within 2 to 5 days. Send in your loan scenario to review my lending criteria.
Thanks

Email: loan@burrisfinsolutions.com
Call/Text: +1(314)-384-2172.

Please contact us at contact@dawnholdingsinc.com we will be able to help you with the funds. 

Hi Ang.

My name is Monty. I own this website. Not sure if you found the unsecured funding that you were seeking a couple months back or not but if you are still looking... I own this website as well: https://thefundingco.com/

If you click on the link, you can apply for unsecured funding from $20k up to $250k. Literally unsecured which means you do not need any collateral, you qualify based on whether or not you have paid your bills on time in the past. That is the only qualification, your credit history.

Here is the link again: https://thefundingco.com/

We have an entire team to assist you if you decide to apply. This money can be used for rehab, to pay down your debts, or for down payment to buy more properties.

Monty

I can help, kindly complete the application form on my website https://globalcapinvestgroup.com/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service