We can provide you with capital up to $175k in 7-10 business days! We can even repeat funding up to 3 times within 90 days.

Unsecured, so NO collateral, NO liens, NO income verification or tax statements

No restrictions on funds, use them for down payments, purchase properties, pay contracts or perform renovations!

Cheaper than hard money! 
No upfront fees!
0% for up to 13 months!
Flexible payments! 
Does not report to personal credit!

We even have a commission based referral program. Think about it...You can get paid to create your own cash buyers!! 

Give a call today for a free pre-qualification.

Kyle

KRome@pathwayfinancial.org
630-855-2525 ext 102

Views: 435

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I'm looking for funding for fix and flips in my area..Please forward your loan criteria to moewhittle@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Good afternoon Kyle,

My wife Sandra and I are investors (rehab/flip) in the cocoa beach fl. area. We are currently looking @ bank owned properties. On average they are listing bettween 70K and 90K. The ARV's are generally 130K to 150K. respectivly. Could you please send me your terms and conditions with regards to these types of properties.. james.c.hill@iapws.com Thank you for your time.

Hello

I been fliping property for 15 years with 27 years in the reo rehab business for bank own homes . can you email me your requirement for funding

Thanks You

Kent Williams

Burrell001@gmail.com

REO & HUD's in Tampa [FL] & vicinity buy-fix-sell ; $75K-$150K range ; ARV $125K-$250K ; project time allocation is 6 months. Ongoing basis, so can repeat funding additional 3 times within 90 days.  Be good to speak. What are your rates/terms ? Regards, Sol Celender [LA based] solcel@att.net ; tel 818-394-9382

Kyle 

Carolyn here could you send me info on your loan products

cmilliganinvestments@yahoo.com

please send info.  thanks   AprivateInvestor@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service