Under Contract! We are looking to secure funding on a 12-Unit aquisition in Indianapolis, Indiana. Approx Loan amt is $250 - $300K...

Hi,

We are seeking financing on a 12-Unit Aquisition in Indianapolis, Indiana. loan amt needed is between $250-$300K. Feel free to contact me: edward@properties1st.com to discuss details. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me a executive summary of your project to scharlesthomas1@gmail.com

or call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541

We have at least one National Lender that will look at this deal. We have 35+ years of experience in the business and would be more than willing to work with you on this deal. Please feel free to visit our website at www.jwfunding.com. I will also email you with my contact information. Thanks and Good Luck!

Property Loan $50,000 to $100 Million

Whether you need new equipment or looking to fund a small
commercial property, a $100 Million development project, or
anything in between we can help.

http://www.tmlg.net/

Hi Edward, I am a commercial finance consultant in Boston and I have an alternative idea for you which you might find handy.  One of my private lenders offers business credit cards up to $250,000 each based solely on credit, unsecured.  If each of you and  your partners took out a credit card (if possible depending on credit, co-signers are ok), you would have enough, or more than enough financing to buy not only the subject acquisition property but more available to do some further acquisition (downpayment etc.) in the future. 

It's just a thought.  If you are interested, either email me for details at kristabirardi@securecommercialfg.com or call me at 617-431-3752 x701.  Thank you for listening!  Krista Birardi

www.securecommercialfg.com

We may be able to help. Please contact me - klitaba@gmail.com or 817-350-7660.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service