UK doctor seeking single unit finance for Spain very high LTV requested

I have a uk doctor, good income 150.000 euros, dollars, pounds per year

He puts his income into LLP , Limited Liability Partnership, so limited personal income for tax reasons.

Wants to buy a buy to let/rent in Spain

Problem is spanish banks will not lend to uk LLP, any private funding sources out there who will take on the client. Wanted 90% or 100% LTV.

He is credit worthy, properties are about 50% below market value.

Email goldbergandpartners (at) gmail.com with responses.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are these residential or commercial units.  we only do commercial project funding.

International Investment banking group providing 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide! We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer terms that are bank rate or better. No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. Replies private or contact me directly. We will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team.

We provide funding for the borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense and fees paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable. 

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC - GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

nepcoinc@att.net  770-572-7765; nepcoinc1 -Skype

Hi Ron, is for residential, buy to let

sent you a mail. you can contact me on goldbergandpartners (at) gmail.com 

I repeat,,,, Evergreen Home Loan has never heard of a Mark Luke 

pass him personal info at your own risk ,,,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service