I offer all type of loans to fit your pocket, whether you are looking for a few thousand dollars to get you back on the road or millions of dollar for your dream to be fulfilled.  All loans are based on your individual circumstances - apply now.

Views: 5878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jory:

Can you do anything with a commercial turn key gravel pit operation? We already have buyers in place once we go into production, we have this under contract as a lease purchase. This project is capable of producing up to $4mm net on a month to month basis. I would like for you to send me your guidelines and terms asap if possible. Send me info to chuckcatchings@clearstreamtrading.com, thank you.

I would definitely be interested in the your project.
I have 2 asset/stated income/no doc sources who lend 65% - 70% ARV.
One source also does a lot of commercial projects.
Rates are typically 12% and 6- months to 1-year terms.
I might be interested in investing myself.
Please contact me with specifics and let's help one another complete a successful transaction.
Respectfully,
John Hicks
803-331-4101

Hi John,

I am trying to purchase a new home for my family and we are in need of some help with funding. We only need $30,000 and the house is worth close to $100,000. We are trying to get this done ASAP if possible. Please email me back at kwoodman4578@yahoo.com if there is anything you can do to help.

Thanks,

Keith

Are doing deals in Michigan?

Hi

Please send me your guidelines dream.finders@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ed 6103900769

Guidelines Please   fishermike50@gmail

Thanks........Mike 443-838-9563

Guidelines and terms please

Marc T

please send your guidelines/terms requirements.  mybeaconhome@gmail.com

interested in guide lines for sfh in tx have one on contract

apachejb4@aol.com

tks juan bustos

Dear Jory:

I am a 66 yr. old disabled (SSDI) retiree whose real estate expertise has been mainly limited to SFR fix & flips. However, I recently incorporated a real estate investment company (LLC) with the mission statement of providing affordable housing for the low-income disabled, elderly, homeless and veterans and their families. With a partner who has been a top-notched General Contractor for 35 yrs., we now seek distressed multi-family properties requiring preferably, a total gut, so as to re-assure quality workmanship which is indicated by low repair & maintenance expenses.

Currently, we have two (2) 6-plexs' in Chicago and one (1) 8-plex in Florida, all bank-owned under contract.

If you might forward your parameters or requirements for funding consideration, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Will Wynn                                                                                                                                                                                     941-235-2349                                                                                                                                                 thewynngroup@gmail.com

I would definitely be interested in the your project.
I have 2 asset/stated income/no doc sources who lend 65% - 70% ARV.
One source also does a lot of commercial projects.
Rates are typically 12% and 6- months to 1-year terms.
I might be interested in investing in the Florida project myself.
Please contact me with specifics and let's help one another complete a successful transaction.
Respectfully,
John Hicks
803-331-4101

Jory,

Please send guidelines/terms to stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service