I have this property under contract and need to close in 10 DAYS. I need $110,000 to close and repair the property to put it back on the market for for $169,900 which is $30,000 below appraisal. This Is A Great Money Making Opportunity ON This 3 + 3 Triplex With Spacious living area. This deal will require less then $15,000 to bring it to showroom quality. New electric floor board heater installed and each unit is individually metered. Rents in the area can fetch $650 per unit and will be no problem finding tenants being so close to Temple University and selling it to an investor.

I have the appraisal and I am willing to do an equity split or wholesale this deal off for $5,000 should you wish to do that verses funding. I am open and flexible and can secure deals like this all of the time.

Views: 73

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carlos,

My company, ReCasa Financial Group, lends to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. Our rehab loan program offers 100% financing and free prequalification. I welcome you to give us a call today to see if we can help you. 

Thank you,

Nikki
info@recasafinancial.com
www.recasafinancial.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service