I'm looking for direct lenders who can lend to Native American tribes. There are extra technicalities when doing so so I need someone experienced with them.

The tribe I'm working with has a number of projects in the pipeline. The first one is a few million dollars infrastructure project. In total they have about $25MM in projects.

The tribe obviously owns the land. They have sufficient income for debt service, but are looking for construction to perm financing since they will be holding these projects.

They are looking for as high of LTV as possible, but can put money into the project.

Let me know if you are a lender who can work with Native American tribes and I'll get you more details on the projects.

Views: 194

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Moore,

I am a private investment banker with a firm here in the US. We are experienced and familiar with transactions involving Native American tribes. We may be able to assist you & your client with this financing. Please contact me at frank.speeder@verizon or 407-493-3151.

Regards,

Frank Speeder

What JV % do you seek?

This our Stated income loan

NO POINTS, 100% Financing, No credit verification, Stated Income, Stated Assets, Any Size Loan, No Prepay Penalty. 30 year loan. Commercial, Residential, Construction, Purchase or Refi, Acquisition  Any State or Country.

This is not Hard Money our pricing is usually lower then conventional lending.

hlear@realtyconnections.net

Jake,

I work with a lender that can provide financing for Native American tribes. Please send details to stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Phone: 510-575-1709

Fax: 1-855-203-6081

Hello Jake,

This is a 100% commercial funding structure for viable property owners and renewable energy projects, 25 year acquisition financing or lease at 5.9% with 3 points. We provide a 48 – 72Hrs acknowledgement to accept your project, and funding take 30 to 45 days after all documents are received. Just to give you an idea what this means for your commercial transaction. Let’s take a project in which you own the property and use .00638 as your payment factor to arrive at your monthly payment. If you are considering an energy project, in most cases your payment after all Federal incentives is less than half of your current utility bill. In most cases this is offered at 100% financing.

The program can be used for all Commercial transaction plus Non Profit entities if the project or property is owned with or without an existing mortgage. We will accept cross collateral properties structuring for securitization of the allocated commercial funds.

www.ecapitalfund.net

Good luck Jake.

NEPCO, INC is a private commercial lender with capital participant’s, affiliates and assignees interest in financing viable project.  Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent.

We are a direct participating funding source offering several programs with Private equity and capital up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide- $1M and above!  Funding based on strength of project not LTV or LTC.  We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Business and Real Estate based markets.  We offer bank rate or better pricing.  Our rates are  based on the following indexes: London bank rate, Libor, Bond rate, 10-year Treasury or Prime depending on the project with terms of 3, 5, 7, 10 , 15 or 20 years.  Minimum loan amount is $10M US with no maximums on asset based lending. 

Your ability to prove the project is viable, the market is interested or in need and you can satisfy this need and are uniquely able to deliver the product to the market will determine the success of your endeavor.

NEPCO, INC – DIRECT LENDING AND CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the
solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest
rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service