I am working on a large commercial projects that requires a large transactional loan. Deal is ready to close! Who can help me?

Tom Wood

TJW Capital

funding.tjwcapital@gmail.com

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi There :

Please let us have your full contact information for our investment group to contact you directly for the related issue.

David Lee  ( Introducer/Referring Agent)  ; The referral service is allowed under section 1 of regulation 407/07 (Exemptions from the requirements to be licensed in Ontario, Canada
Registered Affiliate, Independent Referring Affiliate Partner and Finance Agent

***As an in dependent introducing/referral agent, please do your own DD FIRST on your side before moving forward to any funding stage with the related principle(s)***

David,

It is in the request. I can be reached at funding.tjwcapital@gmail.com  Tom Wood is my name and my company is TJW Capital

Hello Tom, in regard to your post i would love to work with you if you still interested in the funding of your deal. 

Below is my full details to reach me on how best we can move forward: 

vrlendingllc.com

info@vrlendingllc.com

Mr. Cesar Ramirez 

Looking forward to hear from you

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs??
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms.
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay.
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com
Regards.
William Matos.
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC
FLORIDA, USA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service