I have spent the last 25 plus years as a top commercial real estate appraiser, loan originator, and most recently contract underwriter and am now ready to leverage my unparalleled contacts.

Over my career I have been involved with and analyzed over $500 Billion in loan transactions. Rates are unbelievably low right now and the timing could not be better to take advantage of the large sums of institutional money that have sitting dormant for the last several years.

My clients include many of the largest investment banks and hedge funds and I have direct relationships and close friendships with the holders of the purse strings of these institutions. These include Chief Credit Officers, Managing Directors, and Fund Principals among others.

I am a no BS individual who will tell you straight away if your funding request will or will not work. There are no up front fees and I specialize in CMBS (non-recourse), conventional, bridge, and hard money loans on commercial income-producing properties only. I will only consider properties located in the United States. My fees are market based and reasonable and I am open to fee splits with the originating brokers.

Loans can start at $1 Million and have no maximum. All commercial property types will be considered. If the deal is viable, I can get it financed, period.

If you have a realistic/legitimate loan request, please contact me at:

markktucker@verizon.net

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeking Funding for Income Producing Residential Duplex in Brunswick, Georgia. Valued at $160,000, Asking Price is $140,000. I need between $75,000 and $100,000 to Purchase. The Seller is willing to carry a Second in the form of Owner Financing for the Balance. Property is being purchased as a Buy-and-Hold income producer, Grossing $21,000/yr Income. Would like Loan to be based on 30yr Amortization with Payments (or Interest Only Payments)for 3-5yrs. Looking to Re-Finance (or Sell) Property in 3-5 years.

Please Advise
Paul M.
Pmmerid@juno.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service