We are looking to form long-lasting relationships with a few private lenders who are interested in continuously having their money work for them. These are safe investments that are secured by real estate. We have an unending supply of GREAT deals in our market. We are partnered with another investor who provides us with several new deals each week. Currently have 4 deals in need of funding. 

Email me at Billy@MurphyPropertyBrothers.com or leave a reply if interested. 

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear

I am sorry. I ask the loan

I beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operation is necessary. A brain tumour.

The help is necessary. I ask about the help.

I ask help 20 thousand dollars for one month. Pledge my apartment. Under percent.

I the fair person.

I BEG YOU. FOR GOD'S SAKE. Help. I will return. I swear.

Help I ask.

I will return at once with percent.

I wait.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.
Russia. 660,062. Krasnoyarsk.
Street Visotnay 2. str 1. room 418.
Email: alekskkost5@yahoo.com
My private phone no: +79631818912
My private fax no: +7 (391) 2478387
Single.
Sex: Male.
Skype; Alekskkost5

If you feed him oatmeal he will walk again!! But if you feed him chicken he should be able to fly away***

Loan Amount: $500,000 to $3,000,000

Loan To Value: 50% to 60% (Acquisitions and Construction)

Loan To Value: Up to 70% (Refi)

LTC: 90%-95% Max.

Length: 12 ,18 ,24,36 or 48 Months

Low Rates!

Interest Only Payments.

Projects: Acquisitions,Rehab, Refinancing and Construction.

1st Lein Position Mortgage.

US ONLY!

Closing: 30-60 days after we receive all required documents and Due Diligence is complete.

Cash Required: 5%-10% for all acquisition and construction projects ( see below)

No Upfront Fees!

Soft Proof of Funds Required. (Acquisition and Construction)​

Our process is simple:

1) We will issue a commitment to fund if we are interested in moving forward. After which 5% to 10% of loan amount will be required as a down payment. This can be put into a third party escrow account.

2) You will then receive a list of required items needed to close. Everything will be handled by our attorney expeditiously.

3) After all items required to close have been received, we then schedule a closing through our attorney and yours. The 5% to 10% will be due on or before the scheduled closing date.

4) Again this program has been set up for serious borrowers who understand private funding. Since we charge nothing upfront, applicants will need to bring some "skin" to be considered.

5) Now offering a rate buy down! If you have more cash to apply towards funding, you can receive a lower rate!

Brokers are always welcome and protected. Brokers receive anywhere from 1/2 point up to 1 point. maximum for every referred project that closes depending on the loan amount.

Submit your projects at: http://www.pcfgbridgemoney.org

Residential / Rehab funding:

100% of acquisition and rehab up to 70% ARV

12-18 months

9.5%

3-5 points

FICO 600 or above

Available nationwide except AK, AL, HI, MI, NV, VT, WV

SFH, condos, town homes, 1-4 units

Steve Thornbrue, Sunwest Capital, 801-738-4161, steve@sunwestcapital.net, www.sunwestcapital.net

AN ALTERNATIVE TO CONVENTIONAL BANK LOANS

Thank you for your interest in Kennedy Funding, Inc., one of the largest private commercial lenders in the country.  We specialize in short term real estate secured loans for many situations, including bridge funding, land acquisition, development and construction, bank workouts, foreclosures and bankruptcies.

At Kennedy Funding, we recognize the importance of speed, and that loans must often be structured around each client’s unique set of financial circumstances.  Our program has been providing lightning-fast service and creative funding solutions throughout North America since 1985, and with our international lending program, we have closed loans in Spain, Fiji, Belize, Mexico, St. Croix, and St. Maarten!

KFI’S LENDING CRITERIA
Loans from $1,000,000 to $50 Million: Domestic and International!
Loan Term:    One to five years. No prepayment penalty.
Collateral:    Typically commercial real estate.  Other fixed assets may be considered in some cases.
Loan-to-value Ratio:    Loan amounts of up to 60% of the value of the collateral.  
If the loan is used for construction or renovation, the loan can be funded in stages up to 50% of the improved value.
Interest Rate:    Depending upon collateral, rates start at 9%, interest only. In lieu of equity, a Fee of 0-10% may be paid.  Rates for international transactions are generally higher than domestic loans.
Minimum Loan Size:    $1,000,000  nationwide, and $3 million internationally.
Immediate Response • Flexible Loan Structures 
7-10 Day Closings • Brokers Protected
For more information, please contact Jeffrey Silver at (201) 342-8500.
or visit our web site at www.kennedyfunding.com
                                              Jeffsilver@Kennedyfunding.com

Hi Billy,

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

up to 80% Investment, 65% Cashout, 80% Commercial

South Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

all 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Mr Bill Murphy 

We actively invest and provide short, medium and long-term finance facilities to corporate and private borrowers globally who are able to clearly demonstrate viability and status. We boast extensive financial resources from our own and managed private funds and are therefore able to provide facilities specifically structured to generate far reaching financial solutions designed to stimulate business growth and maximize profitability.

Broker’s information:

If you are a  professional intermediary advisor Loan Brokers, Mortgage Brokers, Independent Financial Advisers, Insolvency Practitioners, Solicitors, Accountants, Lettings Agents, Estate Agents, Sole Traders or anyone else providing financial services and you have clients that would benefit from what our company offers we would like to hear from you.

Go to our Website B.J.Enterprises. http://www.bjenterprises.net  for Company information or e-mail enquiries@bjenterprises.net

Hi Bill, You might be interested in Instant Funder's Gap/Rehab loan Program.  We are financing many people on this site and we might be an excellent fit for you because we are helping borrowers scale their businesses with a steady flow of cash for their great projects.  When you have a moment, give me a call on my office line 877 947-7766 (PST) or email me at;                  Barry@InstantFunder,com - You can also read about us on this site - we are members.  Best, Barry

I not only represent a fund, the owner of the fund is a personal friend that has allow me to market and underwrite their program; first this is not a line of credit or an joint venture with a 50/50 split. This nationwide program is a swift solution (3-5 day to fund) for real estate investors with no advance fees to worry about. Thank you, I welcome working with you.

Lending for Real Estate Investors Nationwide (Short Sales, REOs, Auctions)

• 100% of the Purchase base on a 60% ARV
  • Property Types: 1-4 family, wholesale purchases, short sales, REO, Multifamily, Mixed Used
  • Terms: 12 Months Interest Only with No Pre-Pay Penalties
  • Fico 650, experience will always trump your fico or your financials
  • Rate 10% to 13%, no monthly payments
  • No tax returns or Bank Statements requirements
  • Points 2-3, points that can be rolled inside the loan
  • Loan amounts: $50,000 to $5M
  • The loan can be refinance or flipped: No Pre-Pay Penalties
  • 24 hours for an email quote
  • Contract issue the same or next day
  • Funding: within 3-5 days

Resume, 1003, Breakdown of the rehab, recent appraisal or BPO or comps

Have a Powerful Day