The Loan Depot Lending Co. Inc successfully closes a Non-recourse $9,450,000 Refinance of Hilton Garden Inn, Jacksonville, FL

Another successful closing by The Loan Depot Lending Company Inc. LDLCI recently closed a Non-recourse Cash out Refinance transaction for $9,450,000 for the Hilton Garden Inn in Jacksonville, FL.

We close Hospitality, Retail, Multifamily,and Office with the best Execution available.

Minimum $3 Million
Acquisition or Refinance
Non-Recourse
Cash out allowed

Francisco Nacorda
Senior Vice-President
Business Development

The Loan Depot Lending Company, Inc
6714 Heritage Business Court
Chattanooga, TN, 37421
Cell: 407-454-1150
Office: 423-385-2300
Fax: 423-933-0111
Email: FN@LDLCI.com

Views: 373

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Francisco Nacorda

I have a Hall project in South Africa that requires loan of $7,000,000.00 for the construction, we are looking for dept or equity funder. Please contact me at lmazibuko@reignersbs.co.za thank you.

Regards,

Lebohang Mazibuko

Attachments:

Hello Francisco I saw your posting on the real estate finance site.  I have a sea side hotel located in CA, the hotel has 27 rooms all ocean view and right on the beach.  The owner is 70 years old and wants to retire, she has the property listed at 5.2m.  We have negotiated a seller price of 4.65m of which she will be carrying a 30% owner financed note which is 1.5m.  We are seeking funding of 3.25m  to purchase the property which also comes with a operating restaurant that is cash-flowing.  We will not be running the restaurant but will be leasing it to a operator that has another restaurant in the area.  We are closing on a 382 unit apartment complex in TN and do not have any additional funds for this.  We do have it under contract with no money down.  The offer has been accepted.  Can you help with this loan?  

Please send email to l.and.lenterprisesinc@gmail.com

Thank you

Frank

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service