Our Caribbean Mortgage Underwriter is an independent mortgage brokerage specializing in mortgages for non-residents and non-Caribbean nationals but also offering similar services for local residents in most areas. Our Caribbean underwriter has over 35 years experience in the mortgage business obtained in both the UK and the Caribbean. Their customer base is over 80% non-residents and their sole aim is to get the client the right product that best suits their circumstances.

The Caribbean mortgage market is largely non-regulated but their staff is UK trained and qualified and they pledge to act in the best interests of the client in providing quality information and advice, recommending the most suitable products, preparing the mortgage application papers, securing the mortgage offer, and liaising with all parties to ensure the mortgage is completed.

The Caribbean region is geographically, culturally and politically diverse. In many instances it has very localized banking facilities and while some banks have regional branch networks, there are a number of destinations not covered. Several European countries have historical ties with certain islands and their laws make it difficult to obtain mortgages in these jurisdictions.

In general terms mortgages are available in the following locations – UP TO 70%

-ANGUILLA- ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA - ARUBA - BAHAMAS - BARBADOS - BONAIRE - BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS - US VIRGIN ISLANDS - CAYMAN -ISLANDS - CURACAO - GRENADA - JAMAICA - NEVIS - PUERTO RICO - ST. -KITTS - ST. LUCIA  ST. MARTEEN - ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES - TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO and TURKS AND CAICOS

Can We Help You With Your Caribbean Property?

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello there at the Desk,

Very interesting program you have there. Can you define non- Caribbean for me please? Specifically does an individual of dual Citezenship qualify as a perspective client. I think there is a great market for you product and i would like to know more.

please email me at dkjules@gmail.com so we can continue this discussion further.

regards

Hello Sandra,

Happy New Year! Sorry for taking so long before i got back to you.....

I have a client in the Caribbean with 2 commercial properties worth about EC$1,600,000.00

This individual is interested in refinancing? Currently hold mortgage about 350,000.

regards

Sandra,

If you are still active in Caribbean financing feel free to call or email. 

561 801 1057

dkjules@gmail.com

Hi Dalton,

Yes I do have Caribbean financing available; however, the above program has change, as you can see it was posted in July 2013.  Further, I do have an investor that will look a these loan sizes.   If you an executive summary please send it over.

Happy New Year!

Sandra

Hello Sandra,

Hello Sandra

Thank you for responding. Can i get your contact tel # and an appropriate time to call for the purpose of getting some general information prior to sending an executive summary. I like to touch base as a first step. Also i may be able to market this throughout the Caribbean Community in New York.

Thank You for your consideration!

regards

Hello Dalton,

My email is smithbrown59@gmail.com, send me an email there and I'll send you my phone number.

Sandra Brown

Sandra Brown

Hello Sandra,

I did reply. You may want to check your boxbe account if not in your inbox.

regards

Yes contact me please. It is commercial in Turks.

proloans@comcast.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service