Still Looking for 1.4 million 100% financed construction loan

The Park at Eleven North is a Nashville High End Urban Lifestyle Experience in the heart of the downtown Nashville inner loop. In Historic Buena Vista, The Park at Eleven North is located at 1112 11th Ave. N. Nashville Tn, right across the street from Monroe Park, for which we are named. Our empire style inspired 3 story, roof top terrace single family residences offer owners with panoramic views of downtown Nashville, including downtown landmarks like our State Capital, Bi-Centennial Mall. Buena Vista is seeing a vibrant re-development that is being spurred because of it's incredible location to such downtown attractions like, Farmers Market, Bi-Centennial Mall, Downtown Nashville, and finally the new downtown baseball stadium in Sulphur Dell.

To learn more about this exciting project that you can help finance, visit our Facebook page at The Park at Eleven North.

We are looking for a 18 month construction loan, interest only. We would like to set up a contractor draw system so we are only paying on what we are actually using. We have on file....

1. Investor Financials

2. Executive Summary

3. Business Entity Documents

4. Last 2 months bank statements

5. Last 2 year tax returns

6. Year to date Profit / Loss

7. Credit Report

8. CMA

9. Title Commitment

10 Contractor Budget and Timeline

For more information please contact our agent, Jesse Gonzalez directly 615-424-0961

NOTE: I prefer to do business with someone who actually calls me. If all you do is send me an email with nothing more than a "Still need funding?" I am not responding. Maybe I am old fashioned but, for this kind of money, I expect someone who is interested to actually call me. I know that is asking a lot and maybe I am being a bit demanding but, I am not doing business any other way.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jesse,

I don't think there is anything wrong or demanding about asking for someone to call you.  I think most don't want to call because they don't care and/or they can't actually provide what they are marketing.

However, on the flip side, from someone who gets deals across their desk that have tons of hair on them day in and day out, this deal is not going to get done.  No matter how risky an investor is, no one is doing 100% commercial construction loans. Only group I've heard of doing that but have never done business with them is North Star Finance out of MD.  I don't know if they are legit or not though.  I would say look them up and approach at your own risk.

Just my .02

Jared Rine

jaredrine@gmail.com

jared@glblsolutions.com

Hey Jared, thanks for the insight however, at this time, I have two offers on the table and am waiting on people to come back with best offers and terms for attorney review. So....people are doing them, you just have to look a little hard to find them.

I have had this post up for two days and I must say, unfortunately...so far, the two offers I have didn't come from this network. In fact, I have been really disappointed in the amount of one line "spam" my posting has generated. I have gotten 5 responses all but one seems to be of any significance. The other four were really terrible, spam, solicitations and one liners.

Hi Jesse,

Lets Talk.....Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971 fishermike50@gmail

All 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Hi Jesus:

My partner Mike just left you a message. We may be able to assist you in you funding request. Please give a call back to discuss further.

Ann O'Rourke

Prime-Timefinancialconsultants

Hi Ann, I just left Mike a voice mail. Thanks for the call

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

RSS