A.J.T.M. Financial Group, Inc. Close Another One!!!

October 31,2013 A.J.T.M. Financial Group, Inc. Funds on a Stated Refinance of a 9 Unit Apartment in Lindenhurst New York. Deal had a few issues but working together with the Broker and Borrower we were able to take the borrower from a rate of over 11% to a rate of 7%.

Broker earns $18,000 in commission.

Funding Available for all types of Commercial Properties Nationwide. $150,000 -$50 Mil.

NO UPFRONT DUE DILIGENCE FEES!!!

BACKEND FEES PAID ON ALL ASUBMISSIONS!!!

Prime Rate Loans starting under 4% Interest!!!

90% LTV!!!

Construction up to 85% !!!

Hard Money Loans Close within Days!!!

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nate,

Your program sounds excellent. Please feel free as to let me know how to get in touch with you.

Best Regards,

Brian Henderson

Commercial Hard Money Broker

Nate send me your program guidelines. andraethelendingsource@gmail.com or 9733331327. Are you the direct lender, Andrae Cook attached please find brochure and program guide. My residential loan officers can use this I only do commercial. If you have investors have national reo package office, hotel, multifamily, commercial retail, Ny  to California. Requirements  principles only, signed ncnd, proof of funds, minimum score 650. Attached please find brochure and program guide. Financing available. 

Andrae Cook 9733331327

Attachments:

Program bulletin forgot to attach. Andrae Cook 9733331327  andraethelendingsource@gmail.com

Attachments:

Nate - please send me your guidelines for NOO fix & flip projects...thanks.  

Tony  tony@calpropertysolutions.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service