I have 2 rental properties I would like to refinance.  Each one would be around $50k for total of $100k loans.

Anyone do these small of loans?

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

全球金融與資金服務 GLOBAL ALTERNATIVE FUNDING

Financial solutions without limitations. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!

Our Loan Product

Honesty, speed and attention to detail are just a few of the reasons why you should look to us for all your commercial lending needs.

Our Services
We're fast, we're flexible and we know the industry. All of this saves you time and money. Let's get started!

Why Us?

We treat every client relationship as a financial puzzle to be solved by putting the right pieces in the right places.

Website
https://davidleeglobalfunding.bizbaby.net

Yes. What is the present liens on these properties? Or are they free and clear?

Regards,

Phillip Walker
Stone Creek Financial Services
707-342-0872
stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Hello Steve, i am Thomas Wood, i am a mortgage broker i can connect you to a legitimate lender who can fund your deal, if only you are still interested. please contact me on tomaswood@mail.com

Hi Steve - we are a direct lender and can help with this. Please contact me toshea@liftlinepartners.com

If you're still looking, we can probably do 50% LTV on the cash-out.  But, this would be interest-only for 17 years.

Info@SimsCapital.biz

Yea sure.What's your email/phone number?

Hello Sir, I'm a broker, I have lenders that lend below $50,000.00 If you have not secured funding for these project please contact me at amckapropertyinvestments@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service