European Risk Capital LLP is an independent investment banking organisation specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets. Additional information on our Firm may be found at www.EuropeanRiskCapital.com.
Our transaction size parameters range from Eu25m to Eu1bn.
Headquartered in London, we are an FSA and MiFID compliant organisation with access to 29 European passports. We undertake assignments throughout the United Kingdom and across Continental Europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- Have a senior origination/rainmaking background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years' experience in their respective field.
- Are based in the UK (preferably London) or other European centres.
- Are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- Currently operate as a one-man band, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- Wish to be part of an FSA compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- Want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full Partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies amongst like-minded professionals.
For an exploratory discussion, please contact us at Enquiries@EuropeanRiskCapital.com, including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors. In view of the confidential nature of such discussions, we suggest responses to this post to be made privately.
Do you consider US based Sr originator?