SENIOR COMMERCIAL CAPITAL, LLC. has been appointed as the Direct Correspondent Lender of our Wall St. Fund to bring WALL ST. Funding to MAIN ST

Hello, my name is Catherine Turner, Account Executive with Senior Commercial Capital, LLC.  I can assist clients who are trying to obtain financing for the purchase or refinance of commercial property types such as: apartment buildings, mixed-use properties, retail stores and strip shopping centers, small office buildings, warehouse, storage facilities, hotel/motel and light industrial properties, and many other property types.  There’s even financing for churches.  Senior Commercial Capital, LLC has streamlined our approach to take the burden away from our loan brokers resulting in the fastest closings in the industry with no upfront fees. We offer extremely flexible programs to suit the needs of each individual borrower.

Brokers Protected!

WALL ST.  STANDARD LOAN GUIDELINES for

Multifamily, Office, Industrial, Retail, Mixed Use,  Hotels and many more..

LOAN to VALUES: 

65-75% LTV  all Properties, 80% LTV for Multi-Family Purchases Only

in Tier I & Tier II areas

INTEREST RATES:  3.75 - 5.50% Interest Average  

8.99 - 11% Bridge Loans/Hard Money  

PREPAYMENT PENALTY

5% Declining; 5% 1st yr., 4% 2nd yr., 3% 3rd yr., 2% 4th yr., 1% 5th yr.

TERMS

5, 7 and 10 year Terms 

AMORTIZATION

25-30 years  

ASSET BASED

No Personal Guarantees  

Non-Recourse

Non-Credit Score Driven  Must close in Domestic LLC.

Each Loan must qualify on its Merits!  

STREAMLINED SUBMITTAL PROCESS - NO UPFRONT FEE

EZ-3 DOCS:

•  Executive Summary
  •  Loan Set-Up Form
  •  Statement of Understanding

Please feel free to contact me at cturner@seniorcommercialcapital.com

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 20 plus new construction jobs all Multi-use Construction all backed by Equity with a Network of Advanced construction system groups. The business book is 250 million in loan amounts. The average job is 12 million loan amounts. 

Proven sponsors. Senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled nurse care, Student Housing, Market Rate Apts. All locations in US. Some loans are already in the HUD loan process. 

We are looking for, Equity Short falls and project DEBT. 

Grant Smereczynsky 
MBSN LLC. 
www.buildingsystemsnetwork.com 
770-888-2761 or 770-231-4462 
bsnbuilder@bsnmail.com

Mrs. Turner,

Wopld like to speak with you in regards to refinancing of a single family residential I can be reached at any time

at the informaiton provided below.

Kevin

creillc@comcast.net

I'd like to send you a 1 page Executive Summary so you can tell me what you can do for me. In reply I'll want to know all the costs of your proposal for funding, including ANY payments required of me before draw down, estimated interest rates, etc.I do NOT want you to send me application forms (don't ever send me "No Name" forms) until we have discussed the funding. I'll expect to know who you are, and where you are, and how I contact you; I can't do business with a phantom!  And I'll expect that all information you give me is verifiable. If you are willing to work this way, please respond to heartlands@hotmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service