I have a couple investment properties built and purchased in 2007. I am seeking a REFI 20 to 30 year P&I recourse or non-recourse.

Jon

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jon,

What types of properties are these?  Residential or commercial?  Sounds like residential, but didn't want to assume.  Are there any caveats here?  Why won't your local bank or mortgage broker be able to do these for you?  Are you looking for something specific, more than just 20-30 year term? 

Please advise.If I can't help you, I can refer you to someone who most likely can.

Jared Rine

jared@glblsolutions.com

jaredrine@gmail.com

209 481 0514

Hi,

They are SFH in Boise ID. No caveats, no late's no lienes, no seconds. I've owned them since 3/2007. They have 99% occupancy rate. Are on a interest only and I'm looking to switch to a P&I loan... Just looking to see what's available for interest rates and closing costs beyond the local lenders.

Jon

Jon,

Can you email me?  I can introduce you to someone who will take care of you very well if you move forward with him. He is an extremely good lender and does loans in all 50 states.

I can only do conventional single family in CA.

Jared

Hi John,

We can refinance these properties for you at Merrill Lynch. Rates as low as 1.75%  NO points and NO lender fees.

David Ingle, Financial Advisor

Merrill Lynch

480-282-3662

I too am looking to re fi.  I have three single family homes in Jacksonville.  Fully renovated and fully rented for the past four years.  I am still in a hard money loan for the three at 15%, interest only.  The total amount is $145K.  I would really like to get into either a P&I loan or a much lower rate interest only loan.  I can be reached here or by phone:  (904)  885,6117

Geoirge

Hi Jon:

I just saw your post. Please give me or my partner Mike a  call. I may be able to assist you in your funding needs.

Ann O'Rourke

Prime-Time Financial Consultants

603-560-4398

Jon-We are commercial mortgage bankers and would love to learn more about your opportunities if they are commercial properties.  Please let me know how we can help.

Rudy Trebels

Wedgewood Investment Group, LLC

847-784-0055

Seeking Debt: What can you do for us? 
#-2247 Current notes. REFI
Gordon Meadows - #512-410-4074 oilandgasceo@gmail.com

1.      We have a client who owns an existing SFR note portfolio with a $144 million UPB

2.      Our client would like to refinance this portfolio

3.      Can you fund a deal this size, and if so, what would be your debt-coverage-ratio requirement 

This Portfolio is producing 1,000,000 a month w/30 yr remaining

Seasoned 15-24 months. 

Jon,

I would lobe to have a look at the properties and see what we can offer.

I will not let you down, We will deliver the best the market has to offer.

After seeing the deal put together I will have feelers within a day.

Looking forward to working with you, No upfront fees.

Best,

Leah

lpollack@easternuc.com

732-301-3929

Seeking Debt: What can you do for us? 

#-2247 Current notes. REFI
Gordon Meadows - #512-410-4074 oilandgasceo@gmail.com

1.      We have a client who owns an existing SFR note portfolio with a $144 million UPB

2.      Our client would like to refinance this portfolio

3.      Can you fund a deal this size, and if so, what would be your debt-coverage-ratio requirement 

This Portfolio is producing 1,000,000 a month w/30 yr remaining

Seasoned 15-24 months

Jon,

Please find attached a funding program for your review.

Best Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Phone - 510-575-1709

Fax – 1-866-788-6917

Attachments:

Good Day,
ARTI YATIRIM HOLDINGS A.S. (ARTI), is working on expanding its international portfolio Globally and financing projects We would be happy to receive an NDA / Executive summary to see if you have any Viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in Form of soft loan.
Email your projects summary to us at: artiyatirimholdings763@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Coskun Erdem
Assistance executive Investment Coordinator

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service