I'm a REI investing in Florida.  I'm looking for loans to finance my deals. I'm searching for great cash flow properties for renting.  I have now a contract on a SFH in Fort Pierce for 27,500$ with a lease agreament of 795$/mo.  I want to buy more properties and I need funds for that,

Thank

Jacques Adam

Views: 2363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you own a business or just have an Idea for a business. We'd like to offer our assistance.

“Our job is to help you succeed at whatever it is you’re looking to do.”

Have Questions?

CALL US AT: (850) 570-6479 or Click the Link to submit a short one page application for a quick response. http://1stchoicefinancial.webs.com/applynow.htm

Whether you are a startup or you’ve been in business for years, we can help!

Get Funding Now…

1. Get Up To $200,000 For Your Business
  1. Fast 24-Hour Approvals, 2-Week Funding
  1. 0% Introductory Interest Rate Specials
  1. Startups Welcome; No Business History Needed
  1. Retirement rollover program available
  1. Free Legal and Small Business Consulting     Included
  1. Bad Credit? Credit Partners Accepted!
  1. Absolutely No Upfront Fees Required!
  1. No Financials Needed -- No Collateral Needed

For Startups:

UNSECURED BUSINESS FINANCING:

·         Perfect for startups and small businesses

·         Approval in 24-48 hours

·         Results in 2 weeks

·         No financials or income documentation required

Necessary Documents:

·         Recent Credit Report in the last 30 days( Obtained from Annualcreditreport.com, free and does not harm Credit Score at all)

For Existing Businesses:

REVENUE-BASED LOANS:

·         Perfect for Restaurants, Service, and Medical Industries

·         Short-term loans, most popular are 6,9,12 months

·         Loan is uncollateralized

Necessary Documents:

·         1-page application

·         Last 3 months bank statements

·         3 months credit card processing statements( or if credit cards are not accepted last year’s business tax returns)

In the last 13 years we’ve helped thousands of people just like you. During 2013 we raised over $38 Million for business owners all across the United States. If you need funding, we can help.

Contact us today, for your free analysis and explanation of what options exist for you.
Courtney Lawrence:
Phone:  (949) 777-5509 | Fax:   (949) 309-2731

I have already sent my application to Courtney.  I'm waiting for her answer.

Thank

Jacques Adam

Hi Kenneth.

I' a real estate investor and I need funds for my deals.  I'm a canadian Citizen, but I invest in USA (Ohio and Florida) and I have a LLC in Florida.  I have a credit score from Equifax of 768.

Please, send me more info at:  jacquesadam01@yahoo.ca

I'm wondering, I have been contacted by Ken Woods and see that he has 180 posts on this site.  Has ANYONE done business with him and can reccomend his services?

I'm always a bit more cautious with forgeign investors, and more so people who discuss money but can't produce a website or only uses a free email system like gmail.

Hi Jacques,

I have the below program for investment properties, please feel free to contact me if this will work for you.

Light Doc Residential & Commercial Investment Property Loans, No Taxes Required!!!!

The max loan amount to one borrower is 2.5mm, fixed for 3 years after 3 years it will switch to adjustable. There are no tax returns required and the properties can be vacant. If you are interested please feel free to contact me. The only documents I need is a 1003, rent roll or lease if the property is occupied and I will need to pull credit. This program is for single family detached up to 4 units no condos. We can also fund commercial properties as well under this program. There is no maximum amount of homes you can own as long as you don't go over 2.5mm.

Max Loan:
$1,000,000
Min Loan:
$150,000
Max LTV:
70%
State Rate:
7.99 % (Rates adjust daily)
Margin:
4%
Min FICO:
Prepay Premium
3% for fixed years

Below is some more information on the residential investment program, we can also fund commercial on this program as well.  

Transaction Type……………………Purchase, Refinance & Cash-out Refinance
Loan Amounts..…………………….$150,000  to $1,500,000
Amortization/Term………………...30 year fully amortizing / 30 year loan (other amortization options available)
Index………………………...…………WSJ Prime | Margin: 4%
Rate Caps………………………..……2% first adjustment then 1% periodic | 2% annual - 6% life over start rate
Prepayment Penalty…………………5%for each year loan is fixed. - Example: 3yr fixed = 5%, 5%, 5%
Multifamily < 5 Units: 3% for each year fixed
Prepayment Buy Down……………1  year buy down add 1.00% to start rate (max buy down = 1 year)
Rate Buy down………………..……1pt fee =.50% rate reduction (max 1%) | Min. Rate: 7.99%
DCR Requirements…………..……1.20x

Not Offered In The Following States

Alaska Illinois
Minnesota Michigan
New Hampshire North Dakota
Oregon South Dakota
Utah Tennessee
Vermont

If you are looking for a straight forward no 'black box' required non-owner occupied residential loan, I work with lenders that can either go as low as 500 Fico or straight asset based.  We can do Acquisition & Renovation and Cash-out Refinance.  No upfront fees.  Deal just needs to make sense. Email me for Terms.  OffMarketRealEstate@gmail.com

Hi Darwin.

I'm a real estate investor and I'm looking for loans for my deals.  I'M looking only for great cash flow properties and the loans will be secured by the properties.

Please, send me more info at:  jacquesadam01@yahoo.ca

Funding Request- please send/call info on Real Estate funding to terrymcgovern1@gmail.com / 410-279-4837.  Thank You

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: UNIFIED INVESTMENT GROUP (UIG), LLC is a business specializing in the acquisition of short sales, foreclosures, and/or otherwise distressed Residential, Commercial and Federal Government properties. UIG has a complete system that allows us to give property

owners, prospective buyer(s)/seller(s), and end users of the properties, confidence in our strategy of obtaining pricing and final resolution of the property. Our experienced group of listing agents, buyer agents, and brokers, in coordination with a variety of settlement and closing groups, and the various mortgage banking officials, work well together in this process. Our own staff is well educated in the contract negotiations, and has a well-rounded reputation in this field due to their extensive and diverse backgrounds as mortgage loan officers, appraisers, and real estate agents.

Private Investors are the key to the growth of UIG’s tremendous business opportunity now and into the future, as we expand our efforts in the residential area and the very lucrative commercial world. Utilizing funds from private lenders enables UIG to finance these highly discounted properties (40% to 60 %) for a substantial profit. These properties would then be sold to cash buyers, hedge funds and/or other interested parties. In return, the private investor receives a substantially higher rate of return than ordinarily would be realized in the stock market or other investments.

Private investors with self-directed IRA or Roth IRAs have a tremendous opportunity to increase the value of their individual accounts by investing those funds, taxes deferred, into the real estate market.

UIG’s investment opportunity includes a lucrative higher Annual Rate of Return for the principal amount borrowed. These funds are placed in an escrow account agreed to by both parties and continually utilized in future purchases of properties and then distributed and/or re-invested on an annual basis. These funds are secured with guarantees and agreements to the private investor, such as a temporary assignment of the deed of trust and/or other negotiated agreements between the Private Investor and Unified Investment Group, LLC.

Unified Investment Group LLC’s Chief Executive Officer, Terry McGovern, has a wealth of diverse experience in the Federal and private sector. He began his career at the U.S. Senate, in Washington D.C. where he served as Assistant Director of Data Communications, and was responsible for the procurement, installation and maintenance of a state of the art, large data network operation. He later ventured intothe private sector, where he held a number of lucrative marketing positions, and then started his own successful business, Allied Communications as CEO and President overseeing the contract negotiations, implementation and daily operations. His interest in real estate has always intrigued Mr. McGovern, and by studying the market and with the opportunities, he ultimately decided to capitalize upon this market initially as a Real Estate Agent, and ultimately as an Investor for over 15-years.

If you are looking for a straight forward no 'black box' required non-owner occupied residential loan or asset based commercial loans, I work with lenders that can either go as low as 500 Fico or straight asset based. We can do Acquisition & Renovation and Cash-out Refinance. No upfront fees. I've been working in real estate, lending and venture capital for 13 years. I have helped finance over $40mm in real estate.

DEAL JUST NEEDS TO MAKE SENSE.

RESIDENTIAL terms range depending on property, location and borrower:
-Residential Asset based to non-prime lending w/min of 500 Fico
-65%-75% LTV
-Acquisition/Renovation 4-6 months
-Cash-out Refi 3yr
-10% - 12% rate

COMMERCIAL:
- 65% LTV on cash flowing properties (exceptions for great deals).
- 60% LTV on all non cash-flowing properties (raw land may be an exception).
- Min. loan amount $1.5 M, max. loan amount $10 M.
- Terms range from 3 months to 18 months with extension available.
- Can fund with-in a 7 to 14 day period.
- Purchases, refinances, construction, rehab, cash-out, etc
- Asset based

To get specific terms go to our website and fill out a Loan Summary Sheet. wwwProvidentMng.com

or email me OffMarketRealEstate@gmail.com

Hi Mark.

I'm a real estate investing in distressed properties in USA.  I'm a Canadian Citizen, but I invest in USA and I have a LLC in Florida.  My loans will be secured by the properties.  I buy only properties with a large cash flow.

Thank

Jacques Adam

Our Lenders will consider and review Rehab Loan Requests for Properties located in the following States:
  • Maryland (Counties of Montgomery, Prince George’s, Charles and Ocean City. All other areas of MD on a case by case basis.)
  • Washington, DC (All)
  • Virginia (Fairfax County, Arlington County, Prince Williams County, Loudoun County, Fauquier County and the cities of: Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Manassas, Manassas Park, Virginia Beach and the Tidewater Areas.)
  • Delaware (Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach)
  • North Carolina (Corolla, Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, Cape Hatteras)
  • Florida (South FL Beachfronts only)

Loan Features:
  • Any loan amount
  • Equity-based lending program
  • Zero pre-payment penalties
  • Zero monthly mortgage payments
  • First trust – First lien position only
  • Your credit is not considered
  • No employment verification
  • No minimum credit score requirement
  • Loan Approval within 48 Hours
  • Fast closings (usually within 10-14 days)
  • Up to 60% LTV based on ARV
  • 12% to 16% Interest
  • 4 to 6 Points
  • 6-month balloon note (longer terms possible)
  • Repair money in escrow and released in draws
  • Experience is not required for approval

Feel free to submit your loan requests online - http://commercialfunding.iwillbeyourbank.com/funding/rehabs/

Sincerely,

Troy Ross, CEO of the PCFC Group
Your Commercial and Residential Rehab Funding Resource
Located in Goochland County, Virginia
http://privatecommercialfunds.com
*NEW* Toll Free Number (888) 422-0190

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service