I'm a REI investing in Florida.  I'm looking for loans to finance my deals. I'm searching for great cash flow properties for renting.  I have now a contract on a SFH in Fort Pierce for 27,500$ with a lease agreament of 795$/mo.  I want to buy more properties and I need funds for that,

Thank

Jacques Adam

Views: 2362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your holding the real estate under a type of corp we could help Please feel free to contact me

Hi Jon

I have a LLC in Florida where I invest.

Thank

Jacques Adam

jacquesadam01@yahoo.ca

Unified Investment Group would is very interested in the financing you are offering to utilizing your funds for commercial and federal property acquisitions. please contact and send info to: terrymcgovern1@gmail.com/ 410-279-4837 Thank You for your consideration.

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

South FT. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

all 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Ragusa Capital Plc is into funding of Businesses,corporate bodies and individuals to meet all types of Cash Flow Needs. This could range from mortgages,business and personal loans, Commercial Loans , Hard Money Loans, upfront cost to close a loan, Construction Loans, Loan Guarantee Programs, Commercial Debt Management, Venture Capital, Bond loans, Project funding, and many more. Our loans are unsecured with No collateral required. Our service is opened to interested clients worldwide.

* Annual interest rate is 5%

* Repayment commences 12 Months after loan is disbursed

* No collateral facility required

* Poor credit not a disadvantage

* Loan Repayment spreads out over years.

WE PAY COMMISSION TO LOAN REFERRAL SERVICES!!

Desmond Elliot,
Loan Officer,
LINDHOLMSPIREN
11 417 56 GÖTEBORG, SWEDEN
E-mail – ragusa_capitalplc@live.com
PHONE - +46722685713

Please, send me more info.

Thank

Jacques Adam

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ martigapito.broker@gmail.com
Skype ID: martigapito.broker
Agapito Gomez Martinez

Hello Jacques Adam,

Kindly contact me for review. hamedbin.zayed01@live.com

Local Private Lenders, UNADVERTISED, right in your own neighborhood

Mr. Adam:

We have local , unadvertised, private party  lenders, (not on the Internet), located literally right in your own back yard, per zip code.  

These are not traditional "hard money" companies or conventional lenders.You would never find them on the Internet no matter how hard you looked because they don't advertise.  

They are  private doctors, lawyers, business owners, retirees,etc. sitting on a TON of cash, actively making loans, and looking for good returns on local deals that make sense.

No brokers or middlemen.They do deals one on one, the old fashioned way. Its just you, your good project, and your own personal private "banker"...  who can stroke a 5 or 6 figure check for you faster than you can blink.

Click the below secure  link to find out more:  

http://tinyurl.com/b4ljkxg     

J.Hooks

The LPM TRUST

localprivatemoney@gmail.com `

Dear Jacques Adam,

We wish to introduce you to Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA).
ADIA is currently partnering with reputable firms, organizations and private individuals through development of viable projects and taking advantage of investment opportunities globally. Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) is a globally diversified investment institution that is wholly owned by the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. ADIA manages a diversified global investment portfolio across more than two-dozen asset classes and sub-categories, including quoted equities, fixed income, real estate, private equity, alternatives and infrastructure.

Currently, ADIA wishes to re-invest its multi-billion dollar portfolio of local, regional and international investments globally through third party investors on a conventional loan basis of 3.5% interest rate annually throughout the duration of the funding period. Considering ADIA's long tradition of prudent investments, ADIA's decisions are based solely on its economic objectives of delivering sustained long-term financial returns. ADIA does not seek an active role in the management of the companies in which it invests, we only offer to extend funding on viable projects globally that can general up to 10% ROI per annum.

ADIA is an equal Global investor,as all interested parties with viable projects from any part of the world are welcome.

Best regards,

Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Managing Director
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
211 Corniche, PO Box 3600
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Unified Investment Group, LLC is a business specializing in the acquisition of short sales, foreclosures, and/or otherwise distressed Residential, Commercial and Federal Government properties. We have a complete automated system that allows us to give the prospective seller, buyer, renter the confidence in our strategy of acquiring the property, utilizing the best real estate methods to the satisfaction of the buyer/renter resulting in a healthy profit margin.

We accomplish this through our list of buyers, which include wholesalers, individuals, and, families looking for a more affordable, desired homes that fits their needs. This is all incorporated in our automated system.

In addition, we have an automated system that allow us to preview local, county, state and nationwide markets utilizing a sophisticated Technical Analysis program that actually identifies, on a quarterly basis, when to buy, sell and/or stay clear of a particular area. Our experienced group of listing agents, buyer agents, and brokers, in coordination with settlement and closing groups, and the various mortgage banking officials, work well together in this process. Our own staff is well educated in the contract negotiations, and has a well-rounded reputation in this field due to their extensive and diverse backgrounds as mortgage loan officers, appraisers, and real estate agents.

**(For instance, a home in Sacramento, CA was sold at foreclosure for

$215,000.00 approximately two-years ago, and it just re-sold, without any re-hab, and it went for more than $425,000.00). There are clearly untold numbers of foreclosures yet to come, and we intend to be positioned to take advantage of them and are anxious to capitalize on the situation.

I firmly believe that leverage, “APPRECIATION” and the “MARKET” produces real estate wealth. In addition, having quarterly updated technical analysis, which includes an overall economic view of the particular location(s) at precise time period, whether it be Local, County, State by State or Nationwide is essential for successful investing.

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Private Lenders are the key to the growth of UIG’s tremendous business opportunity now and into the future. As we expand our efforts in the acquisition of residential, commercial and federal government properties, utilizing funds from private lenders enables UIG to finance these highly discounted properties (40% to 60 %) resulting in a substantial profit.

These properties would then be sold to cash buyers, hedge funds and/or other interested parties. In return, the private lender receives substantially higher rate of return than ordinarily would be realized in the stock market, individual retirement accounts or other investments.

Private Lenders with Self-Directed or Roth IRAs have tremendous opportunity to increase the value of their selected retirement accounts by investing those funds, taxes deferred, into the real estate market. We have the capability to assist and to refer individuals interested in this process.

The funds could be secured by assigning the deed of the discounted property to the lender, temporarily, agreed to by both parties and/or continually utilize these funds in future purchases of properties. These funds would then be distributed at a fixed interest rate on an annual basis.

Unified Investment Group LLC’s Chief Executive Officer, Terry McGovern, has a wealth of diverse experience in the Federal and private sector.  He began his career at the U.S. Senate, in Washington

D.C. where he served as Assistant Director of Data Communications, and was responsible for the procurement, installation and maintenance of a state of the art, large data network operation. He later ventured into the private sector, where he held a number of lucrative marketing positions, and then started his own successful business, Allied Communications as CEO and President overseeing the contract negotiations, implementation and daily operations. His interest in real estate has always intrigued Mr. McGovern, and by studying the market and with the opportunities, he ultimately decided to capitalize upon this market initially as a Real Estate Agent, and ultimately as an Investor for over 15-years.

I look forward to speaking with you concerning the securing of funds that we are requesting to enhance our desire to expand our business in the investment of Residential, Commercial and Federal acquisitions.

If you are interested in pursuing our funding request please contact me at 

terrymcgovern1@gmail.com Terrymcgovern1@gmail.com or 410-279-4837 410-279-4837

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Unified Investment Group, LLC is a business specializing in the acquisition of short sales, foreclosures, and/or otherwise distressed Residential, Commercial and Federal Government properties. We have a complete automated system that allows us to give the prospective seller, buyer, renter the confidence in our strategy of acquiring the property, utilizing the best real estate methods to the satisfaction of the buyer/renter resulting in a healthy profit margin.

We accomplish this through our list of buyers, which include wholesalers, individuals, and, families looking for a more affordable, desired homes that fits their needs. This is all incorporated in our automated system.

In addition, we have an automated system that allow us to preview local, county, state and nationwide markets utilizing a sophisticated Technical Analysis program that actually identifies, on a quarterly basis, when to buy, sell and/or stay clear of a particular area. Our experienced group of listing agents, buyer agents, and brokers, in coordination with settlement and closing groups, and the various mortgage banking officials, work well together in this process. Our own staff is well educated in the contract negotiations, and has a well-rounded reputation in this field due to their extensive and diverse backgrounds as mortgage loan officers, appraisers, and real estate agents.

**(For instance, a home in Sacramento, CA was sold at foreclosure for

$215,000.00 approximately two-years ago, and it just re-sold, without any re-hab, and it went for more than $425,000.00). There are clearly untold numbers of foreclosures yet to come, and we intend to be positioned to take advantage of them and are anxious to capitalize on the situation.

I firmly believe that leverage, “APPRECIATION” and the “MARKET” produces real estate wealth. In addition, having quarterly updated technical analysis, which includes an overall economic view of the particular location(s) at precise time period, whether it be Local, County, State by State or Nationwide is essential for successful investing.

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Private Lenders are the key to the growth of UIG’s tremendous business opportunity now and into the future. As we expand our efforts in the acquisition of residential, commercial and federal government properties, utilizing funds from private lenders enables UIG to finance these highly discounted properties (40% to 60 %) resulting in a substantial profit.

These properties would then be sold to cash buyers, hedge funds and/or other interested parties. In return, the private lender receives substantially higher rate of return than ordinarily would be realized in the stock market, individual retirement accounts or other investments.

Private Lenders with Self-Directed or Roth IRAs have tremendous opportunity to increase the value of their selected retirement accounts by investing those funds, taxes deferred, into the real estate market. We have the capability to assist and to refer individuals interested in this process.

The funds could be secured by assigning the deed of the discounted property to the lender, temporarily, agreed to by both parties and/or continually utilize these funds in future purchases of properties. These funds would then be distributed at a fixed interest rate on an annual basis.

Unified Investment Group LLC’s Chief Executive Officer, Terry McGovern, has a wealth of diverse experience in the Federal and private sector.  He began his career at the U.S. Senate, in Washington

D.C. where he served as Assistant Director of Data Communications, and was responsible for the procurement, installation and maintenance of a state of the art, large data network operation. He later ventured into the private sector, where he held a number of lucrative marketing positions, and then started his own successful business, Allied Communications as CEO and President overseeing the contract negotiations, implementation and daily operations. His interest in real estate has always intrigued Mr. McGovern, and by studying the market and with the opportunities, he ultimately decided to capitalize upon this market initially as a Real Estate Agent, and ultimately as an Investor for over 15-years.

I look forward to speaking with you concerning the securing of funds that we are requesting to enhance our desire to expand our business in the investment of Residential, Commercial and Federal acquisitions.

If you are interested in pursuing our funding request please contact me at 

terrymcgovern1@gmail.com Terrymcgovern1@gmail.com or 410-279-4837 410-279-4837

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service