Seeking Equity Partner / JV Partner / Debt Funding For Real Estate Development Project In Jamaica

Eveready Development, LLC is seeking an Equity Partner / JV Partner / Debt Funding for real estate development. What we offer is technical expertise, great financial management, integrity, and a passion for real estate development, along with a great investment eye. We can turn "straw into gold", but we are running low on straw. What we propose is that you provide the remaining required financial input, while we do all the work, and together we both share in the "spoils" <profits>. 

The "beauty and brains" of Eveready Development is yours truly, Everard Campbell. I am a Construction Engineer with a 30 year background in managing large residential and commercial construction projects, and this overlaps with 20 years experience in Real Estate (Agent --> Broker --> Appraiser --> HUD Certified 203k Consultant). I completed my Masters in Construction Management  at Polytechnic University of NYU in 2011.

Real estate development has been in my future for a long time, capital is now the missing link for my business. "Eveready" (the person and company) wants to be a visionary and convert raw land or under-performing  real estate into affordable and middle income housing, while providing an excellent return on investment for investors.

The Equity Partner / JV Partner / Debt Funding we seek is for a "shovel ready" subdivision of 49 houses just outside Mandeville in Manchester, Jamaica. All municipal approvals are already in place, and the ONLY missing link is an Equity Partner / JV Partner / Debt Funding.  

Investors have shown interest and are ready to fund on DEBT: the rest is up to you. What we propose is that you provide the remaining financial input, while we do all the work, and together we both share in the "spoils" <profits>.

Pics shown above are for the 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom proposed "Base Model". Pics below are for the 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms proposed "DELUXE Model" (2 semi-detached units shown). 

Views: 509

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Campbell

I maybe able to secure financing for this project, please contact me at stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com to discuss 

All I have for you is an e-mail.

I already have a Valuation showing that the land has plenty of equity. I don't own the land so part of this loan is for land acquisition.

Send me what additional information you need.

Everard Campbell -- 718-774-0595

Hello Mr. Charles Clyne

I'll call you later this evening or tomorrow. I already have a Valuation showing that the land has plenty of equity. I don't own the land so part of this loan is for land acquisition.

Everard Campbell -- 718-774-0595

Hello Everard,

Any pre-sales yet?  How strong are the guarantors?  Can they bring 40% cash down-payment?

Simmy

Info@SimsCapital.biz

Are you still seeking funding for this project?  If so, please e-mail me at samcthomas45@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service