Seeking funding for large Multifamily property in Nevada

My name is Alex Robins. I have a client here in Nevada that would like to refinance a large multifamily complex. Property value should come in around $8,200,000 and they currently owe $1.96 million. They would like a loan for 50% loan to value which would be $4,100,000. 

Normally this would make for a very easy loan. The problem I have is that I have 2 years experience and have no lender contacts that will loan above $3,000,000. I am looking for a lender that would like to finance this loan for my client. By lender I mean an actual direct funder. I have documentation ready to go and a very realistic client that just needs to complete this by January 15. If you are a lender whose company has their own money, please message me. The client is very cooperative and if I do not already have what you need, I can easily get it for you.

Thanks,

Alex Robbins

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Alex, Connect with me at chad@pimlicogroup.com and I will share a few lenders with you. We are hard money and 1 to 4 unit so just not our space.

Hi Alex.

I send you a PM. I am a broker but I messaged you 2 lenders that would be happy to take care of this transaction for you.

Best of luck!

Gina Henson

Hi Chad Davis and Gina Henson. I would like to thank you both for your responses. Gina, I appreciate you sending me that information. I have reached out to Athas like you suggested and we have a conference call scheduled for later this afternoon.

Hope you both have a great afternoon!

Alex Robbins

Greetings to you.
I am contacting you with a keen interest to consider a possible collaboration.
I am solely responsible for investment and loan funds through a diversified investment strategy, targeting positive capital returns through a global expansive portfolio, hence their interest in seeking possible collaboration with a capable private individual or firm globally.

Loan Arranger Limited intends to invest the sum of €1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion Euros) in areas of agriculture, mining, manufacturing, Aviation, construction, Real estates etc, as well as any business you consider viable with good return on Investment (ROI). We are ready to invest in project developments and business ventures that can generate at least 5% Annual Return on Investment (ROI) per annum.

We will be glad to partner with you in any viable project initiative within our scope of funding. If interested please write to me for possible business collaboration, you can send us an email on;

Kind regards,

John W. Muritu
Investment Fund Manager
Loan Arranger Limited
29 Cuthbert Road, Croydon Surrey
United Kingdom.
Phone: +44(745)127-2298
Fax (978) 806 2832
E-mail: loanarrangerltd@mail.com
support@loanarrangerltd.com
Incorporation Date: 26-Nov-1997

Hi, have you received or found funding yet? If not, contact me let's chat.

PrettyGurlsInvestments@gmail.com

Do you want Fast and Easy Loans check www.globalfund-hk.com or email info@globalfund-hk.com

Once you have secured financing, you will be able to focus on the more creative components of your business and move closer to turning your dreams into a reality.
I specialize in delivering cheap and fast and efficient loans for business startup and expansions.

Loans From $50K - $5M currently available.
Fast approval process as fast as 48 Hours.

Apply now.

John W. Muritu
Investment Fund Manager
Loan Arranger Limited
United Kingdom.
Fax: +44(978)806-2832

Have you secured funding for this?

Regards

Carlos

Did you attend college?

If so, then you can relate, but if not, let’s just follow along for a moment.

The fact is that we’ve been duped!

Even if you have never gone to college, surely you’ve had some form of education.

You and I were taught that we are to go to school.

Get good grades (preferably A's and no less than a B)...

Get your Associates, Bachelor's, Master's then Doctorate (didn't try for the Doctorate but got the other 3)…

And start your life off on the right foot with a great job that has a great, starting salary.

Thus far, you’ve done everything right.

You put your trust in the system and because you did so, you should be well on 

your way to achieving the American dream.

Right?.....Right!

Or so you and I thought.

In the blink of an eye, you find yourself to be TRAPPED in a cubicle.

Working for someone else and letting them identify your true worth.

The real question is what are you worth?

Do you really think you’re worth the average salary of $30K-$50k per year?

Or do you think you’re worth $300K-$500k per year?

Perhaps more than that? (Yes. There are people in the business making TONS...)

If you do, then you’d be correct.

In fact, this is how most corporations operate and they feed off of people who 

value themselves very low on the totem pole.

Earlier, I mentioned the word “trapped.”

Although there are barriers that are up both mentally AND physically, being 

“trapped” is only a state of mind.

To break through the mental barriers, it only requires that you believe that 

you deserve success and are willing to do anything to get it.

As far the physical barriers?

We’re referring to the means to get you the financial freedom that you’re after.

Apply for a loan today.

Loan Arranger Limited

United Kingdom.

Fax: +44(978)806-2832 

Hi I just closed one for my client at 3.250% fixed for 10 years and then it converts to an ARM call me to discuss. 626-201-0125 Alfred@AlfredPalafox.com 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service