Seeking Funding for an 50 unit residential home project in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Seeking funding for an 50 unit residential project in Hattiesburg, Mississippi this entails singlefamily homes within an one the best town in America to live it were voted twice.Hattiesburg, MS is currently experiencing high economic growth as more families relocated to the area. Which makes it increasingly difficult to fine homes. Do contact Mr.  Larry McCullar c/o MidSouth Developers, LLC at 601-602-4076 and or mccullarlarry@gmail.com Thanks

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ck your email Larry.

NEPCO, INC - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE

Ron Coleman, President 770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

"ABIDE IN HIS GRACE, AND REST IN HIS MERCY"...... Justice is when you get what you deserve, Mercy is when you don't get what you deserve and Grace is when you get what you don't deserve.

Hi Ron, Thank you for rapid reply to my post I'll contact you on tomorrow, here's my email address as well mccullarlarry@gmail.com I look forward in working with you it's by god grace that he put you and I together with regard to this project and many more to come. Thanks and may god so richly bless you and yours I pray blessings upon you and your family as well as your business with the flavor of god upon you thanks and be blessed.

Sincerely,

Larry McCullar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service