Seeking for an investor partner | 30% - 50% Cash on Cash ROI

I developed a unique software that helps me to search all over the internet (with thousands of sources of relevant big data) in order to find all over the country super attractive Multifamilies with high cap rate of 15% - 25%

I buy mostly the properties that renovations is not required, ~100% occupied, with a strong cash flow from day one!

I'm looking for a partner that will invest the money for the down payment most of the time the range is 10-30% of the purchase price (I have a high credit score so I know how to bring 80% to 100% financing) .

The target is to share 50%/50% on all the profits after payment and financing.
I know (and I can present proof with other properties of mine) how to produce for the partner 30% 50% Cash on Cash ROI

Views: 451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We will buy the property, ALL CASH, up to 70% of After Repair Value 
·This covers the purchase price, all closing costs, & repair costs
· We will escrow the rehab funds on a draw schedule with your Contractor   
· As the owner of the Property, we will then grant you a recorded OPTION to
       Purchase, with the sole and exclusive legal rights to market and resell,
       our Property within 6-12 months    

· Your Option requires a monthly Option Renewal payment of 1.0% to 1.50% to   
   keep your exclusive rights to resell and earn profits

· When you resell our property, after normal closing costs :

YOU KEEP 60% of NET PROFITS
NO credit or Down Payment Required and NO Loans to Repay

WE bring 100% of the CASH  ....YOU bring your skills to find, renovate and resell for profit,   

But...What Happens If You Default
from nonpayment of renewal fee, or inability to resell?

No problem. First, as the Owner of the property,  we don't have to pursue legal action or initiate foreclosure actions because we already own the property .Your Option simply is voided due to non-performance  and you just walk away owing us nothing.  Since there was no loan generated, you have no personal liability, no loans to repay, and no impact on your credit whatsoever

Hello,

We give out all kinds of loans with a very low interest rate of 2%. You can contact us on michaelstonelenders@yahoo.com.hk so we give you information on how to get a loan from us.

Michael

Get Funded with secured and unsecured loan  at a minimal rate.Interested? Contact me for more details  fund19805@gmail.com(760) 514-4291

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 2 weeks max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

John Lewin

johnlewin01@hotmail.com

(978) 276-9538

We are interested in funding good business plans,we render Construction funds, 100% JV Equity,Low Income Housing,Large-Scale Debt,Small Balance e.t.c Contact me at masfund@outlook.com to get funded

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 2 weeks max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

John Lewin

johnlewin01@hotmail.com

(978) 276-9538

FIX & FLIP UP TO 100% FINANCING MULTI-FAMILY, RESIDENTUAL & HOTELS up to 100% FINANCING-NO UPFRONT FEES-Next Step Capital Funding collaborates with numerous Conduit Capital Partners that specialize in fix & flips, gap funding and equity partnerships. Feel free to contact us at 302 384 2322  VISIT OUR WEB SITE:  nextstepcapitalfunding.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service