Welcome to the Chateau at Lake Saint Louis, an independent senior living community ready for construction in the city of Lake Saint Louis, Missouri. The Chateau is a full service, upscale community being developed for the active senior lifestyle while offering a wide range of healthcare services at very affordable prices. I invite you to visit the website at http://www.chateaulsl.com to take a tour of the building and learn about the many services that will be offered at the Chateau.
The City of Lake Saint Louis is about 35 miles west of St. Louis and started out as a private, planned resort development in the 1960s. It is a scenic and serene area, built for recreation and comfortable suburban living. Lake Saint Louis has regularly appeared on "best places to live" and “best places to retire” lists

Contact Bill at wcb8692@eaglefinancialsolutions.net

Views: 169

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Long time Bill.  Please check your email.

Hi Bill,

Please send me your summary for review.

Thanks...Mike 443-838-9563

Direct Lender fishermike50@gmail

Mr. Shaw,

That email doesn't work. I have tried a couple of times and G Mail won't accept it.

Never mind found he problem!

The Financial Mall, LLC is a commercial financial brokerage firm, your single platform of over 150 diverse lenders and investors with asset exceeding trillion of dollars, our data-base contain their criteria , guidelines and requirements, in additional we have training and their lending products knowledge, therefore, our due diligence department can immediately determine the funding feasibility of your project.  Please contact us with the specific of your project and someone will respond with a letter of interest (LOI) and/or term and conditions within 24 to 72 hours, or you may make your inquiry on our website.

Email: info@thefinancialmall.biz

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO OVER  4,000 LENDERS NATIONWIDE!!!      GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED TODAY!! (75% APPROVAL RATE)

Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reputation, and  their willingness to offer preferred pricing.
This includes banks, private lenders, venture capitalists and specialty lenders
•Up to five lenders that have “pre-approved” the loan are connected to you. Lenders generally contact clients within 24 to 48 hours for follow-up questions.

PERFECT FOR:

Start Ups
Working Capital
Installment Loans
Leasing
Factoring
Purchase Order
Real Estate
Private Capital
CLICK ON ANY LINK TO GET STARTED http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

•You pay NO UPFRONT FESS for our services. Lenders pay us upon  closing
•Real-time data is available online.
•Negotiate for best terms/pricing
•More than 20 different types of loans available
•Depending on type & size of loan, funding generally takes three days to six weeks.
SEND ME YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION TO GET STARTED! http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

Robert,

Could yoou send me information about your company and what you have to offer?

wcb8692@eaglefinancialsolutions.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service