Seeking Commercial Office Multi Tenant Property Refinancing $349000

2480 Government St Mobile Al 36606 was purchased as an investment and a place to conduct our business from. The property is a 7600 sqft multi tenant commercial office space with a Gross Annual Income of $63,395 and an Annual Net Operating Income of $27,619. The estimated value from trusted commercial real estate agents of the area have fallen between $400k-450k and the purchase price was $349000.00. This property was 100% owner financed and we have a balloon that is popping June 1 2013. The owner is willing to carry a second should we fall short on our LTV. We are seeking long term refinancing to secure financing and to increase positive cash flow. eaa_llc@yahoo.com

Views: 100

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Eryka, 

After reading through your request/post above, I do believe I can help you. I will send an email to your eaa_llc@yahoo.com email address with more information. No upfront fees. I trust you have all necessary documents prepared or near prepared. Will need Financial Statements: P & L, Income, cash-flow, purchase & sales agreement, appraisal, etc. More on that soon. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

All the best, 

Andrew 

Email: amcapitalsource@gmail.com

Eryka,

We offer the following for small loans $100K to under $1M:

Micro Loan program for funding under $1M.  This is not hard or institutional money.  We are fully transparent and provide all the information for principal to make an intelligent decision on doing business with us.  If the project has merit with strong principal, a very good plan, the principal has liquidity to support the project until funding and are honest and cooperative we can get them through our in-house underwriting to funding.  Our rates based on the following indexes: Libor, Bond rate, 10-year Treasury or Prime depending on the project with terms of 3, 5, 7, 10 , 15 or 20 years.

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC 

nepcoinc@att.net

nepcoinc1 -Skype

GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service