Seeking Capital partner for $2,000,000 Town home project Tempe Arizona

Have 1/2 acre site with plans for 9 town homes. Like to start construction in June 2014. Need a construction loan or Joint venture partner.

Views: 395

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

80% LTV and Full Rehab Included in Loan
Min Loan Amount 100k 
10% Interest , 9 Month Term ( new loan product available)
Email ag29577@gmail.com (877)570-5594
Great for Rehabbers with Collateral or Down Payment Money

To Whom it my concern.
I am Williams Andrew.I found your contact through  www.expatriates.com
I am a private investor.I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. If you have any good business proposal, it will be funded. 
Write me at williamadrew1969@gmail.com   
Thanks
WilliamsTo Whom it my concern.
I am Williams Andrew.I found your contact through  www.expatriates.com
I am a private investor.I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. If you have any good business proposal, it will be funded. 
Thanks
Williams

ok

Hi Roger:

I just saw your post. I have a lender that may be able to assist you in your project. Please give my office a call. Look forward to speaking with you.

Ann O'Rourke

Prime-Timefinancialconsultants

603-560-4398

This is a great project. If you are still in need of a lender consider us. We are the direct lender and provide 100% LTC true debt, no equity or JV, 4.5% deferred interest during renovation, perm financing offered at 6.1% fixed (no cost to you), true asset based loan, non recourse, no prepay penalty. Licensed and bonded lender, and we are a sponsored lender of the NAHB. I can send you more information if you are interested. Email me at bernardw@northstarfs.com.

Attachments:

Hello Roger

This is a 100% commercial funding structure for viable property owners and renewable energy projects, 25 year acquisition financing or lease at 5.9% with 3 points. We provide a 48 – 72Hrs acknowledgement to accept your project, and funding take 30 to 45 days after all documents are received. Just to give you an idea what this means for your commercial transaction. Let’s take a project in which you own the property and use .00638 as your payment factor to arrive at your monthly payment. If you are considering an energy project, in most cases your payment after all Federal incentives is less than half of your current utility bill. In most cases this is offered at 100% financing.

The program can be used for all Commercial transaction plus Non Profit entities if the project or property is owned with or without an existing mortgage. We will accept cross collateral properties structuring for securitization of the allocated commercial funds.

www.ecapitalfund.net

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. has an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss your Project.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Construction Loans available

13% Interest and 4 points ( Closing costs required of borrower)

80% of purchase
9 Month Term 
100% of rehab/ construction
Max loan amount on this program is 2MM
Client's credit doesn't matter
California, Arizona,Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, SC, NJ ,Ohio, Texas, Florida, NJ, and Illinois 
For this construction loan program
This is very simple
Great for builders and rehabbers
Just need one sheet to review
877-570-5594 Arden 

or email ag29577@gmail.com

NEPCO, INC is a private commercial lender with capital participant’s, affiliates and assignees interest in financing viable project.  Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent. 

We are a direct participating funding source offering several programs with Private equity and capital up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide- $1M and above!  Funding based on strength of project not LTV or LTC.  We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Business and Real Estate based markets.  

Your ability to prove the project is viable, the market is interested or in need and you can satisfy this need and deliver the product to the market will determine the success of your endeavor.

NEPCO, INC – DIRECT LENDING AND CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am Williams Andrew.  I am a private investor.I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad as investor & JV,  I will be happy to go ahead with your town home project.
I would like to let you know that, it would be my utmost pleasure, to associate with you in all possible business ventures & collaborations in future to come.
However, you may like to talk with me as well for more information. Please feel free to call  me on my personal 
mobile number:+447822151865
Williams

Construction Loans available/ Rehabs

11% -13% Interest and 2- 4 points ( Closing costs required of borrower)

80% of purchase
9 Month Term 
100% of rehab/ construction
Max loan amount on this program is 2MM
Client's credit doesn't matter
California, Arizona,Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, SC, NJ ,Ohio, Texas, Florida, NJ, and Illinois 
For this construction loan program
This is very simple
Great for builders and rehabbers
Just need one sheet to review
877-570-5594 Arden 
www.GistGroupLLC.com
or email ag29577@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service