My Partner and I are looking for funding for MFR & SFR  in CA,AZ,NY,FL.We are looking for a privet lender or a company that lends based totally on the asset not credit.

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

Equity Based Investment Funds.

South Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

all 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Hi Tiwana,

I am a Consultant for a Private Bridge Lender. We do strictly commercial lender and can look at your Multifamily deals that you would like to purchase. We are not interested in an individual's credit but rather the strength of the deal where the numbers can speak for themselves. Please contact me on my e-mail below with more information on what you have at hand.

Jguada2365@aol.com

Joanne

Do you need a loan at 2% interest?If yes E-mail us on larrystonelendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk with Name,Country,Amount Needed,Duration&Tel.

Hi Tiwana

Our goal is to provide you with quality customer service. The AMCKA Property Investments, LLC is directly connected with private lenders, funds groups and other private funding sources. We know which lender specializes in specific niches of commercial projects. Please contact me at 

Stephen Mitchell

512-489-4443 ext 10

stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com

Hello Tiwana!

We have every type of loans you may require, 100% Joint Venture Equity Financing,  100% Funding for Low Income Housing

Non-Recourse Loans for Multi-Family & Assisted Living, Commercial Bridge/Hard money, Loans For Incoming Producing Property, and Asset loans.

Minimum $250K up to $500M

Please call me at any time

Lou Geiger  605-786-3305

Hi Tiwana,

If you have investors needing funds have them check out:
http://pmbintl.com/altarasenita , click Borrow Info > and fill
in the application. After you submit the app you will be
contacted. If you have other concerns let me know and I
will help you further. Call me (855) 702-LOAN (5626). PMBI
is very competitive on rates and terms, interest only loans.
Your Friend in Real Estate,
Butch

If the price is over 350,000K I am your man!

Therin

tnjenterprises@sc.rr.com

Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you  need FINANCE/INVESTMENTS to establish your business? Do you need  finance for the expansion of your business? Or do you  need a personal loan? Our loan ranges from personal to  business loan. Our interest rate is very affordable  and our loan process is very fast and easy as well. We  are very willing to make all your financial troubles a  thing of the past. If you are really ready to get your  financial problems solved,Then search no further and  apply for a loan Name:............. Contact  Address:........ Phone:.................  Country:................ Loan:......... Purpose Of  Loan........... Loan Duration:............  Sex:....................... Age.................Email Address:..............Best  Regards.....Herbert Wilson contact us;   herbertloans@gmail.com

We may be of assistance.

Attached is an outline of our program.  Please review and contact me for any additional details.  The application is attached, thanks.

Loan amounts from 75k - 25 million
    loan to values from 50-80%
    Arv loans from 50-70%
    funding in 48 states
    Quick Closings
    NO up front fees (some 3rd party fees required - appraisal)

George Bloom
Finance Solutions Of America
www.finsolamerica.com
Direct 561-634-5678
Fax 954-200-6162

★Commercial Real Estate Funding★ ★NO HASSLE FUNDING★
★Flexible Terms★:

ATTN: BUSINESS OWNERS & REAL ESTATE INVESTORS IN NEED OF FUNDING IN: Wa, Or, Ca, and Tx

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP and our affiliates are able to facilitate NO HASSLE FUNDING for BUSINESS OWNERS!

macgrealestate@gmail.com

Perfect for Investors looking to Refinance existing real estate assest you currently own to obtain funding for other projects you are working on.

We process, underwrite, close and service all loans in house.Same day approvals and closing within 20 business Days!! Call or email us today for an application.

macgrealestate@gmail.com

Not known to many business owners and commercial real estate investors is the availability of Private Capital for business purposes in the form of Collateral based loans. Business and real estate owners can get a loan for as little as $5,000. We can lend up to $10,000,000 strictly based on the asset or collateral value of commercial real estate. We use methods to determine funding amounts such as credit card sales, accounts recievable, inventory and yes, even purchase orders, regardless of credit scores, income or financial stability.

Contact us today if you are currently looking to refinance one of the following:

Community
Shopping Plaza, 
Strip Mall 
Mini-Mall; 
Convenience store (7-11); 
Department Store (apparel, 
Grocery, Supermarket; 
Hospital-PRIVATE; 
Hotel; 
Light Industrial (10% 
Medical Bldg; 
Mini-Warehouse,