Seeking $2.8M for agricultural/timber/cannabis project New England, US.

I am in search of $2.8M for a combined residential/agricultural purchase and business acquisition in Maine.

Two residential properties, the business currently sited on one 5 acre property and to be relocated to the other, more suitable 70 acre site property of similar value, both with 3 and 4 bedroom homes respectively. The business, itself, is a legal, medical cannabis caregiver farm. Part of the purchase package is a 1300+ acre forest in Maine as well. A timber harvest is planned in order to fund the down payment for the project. Real estate and timber assets, alone, are estimated at $2.9M in value. The business assets add an additional $250-300k.

The medical farm, alone, is projected to expand to $2M+ in short order. In addition to providing capital, the forest is also planned as the home for a 20 acre industrial hemp farm. If this project may be of any interest to you please don't hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mike Dillon,  If you are still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for you? 

Below is my contact to reach me so we can discuss how best to move forward with the processing of the paper works. 

www.levelfinancellc.com

info@levelfinancellc.com

Mr Undreese Gulley 

775-561-4061

Haven't heard a word from your or your people yet, Wayne :/

Please email me for a Preliminary Application to see if we can move forward 

dshook6495@embarqmail.com  

Sincerely,

Dwight Shook 

Hi Mike :

May we have your phone and email address for us sending you the related funding offer ?

Regards,

David Lee

Email : davidwklee@davidwkleeglobalfunding.com

http://davidwkleeglobalfunding.com/

Still interested in the loan for 10% Refinance,contact me 

John A Hanson

johnahandson@financecllc.com

702-907-9959

What are you trying to ask, Mr. Hanson?

About Us

Help business owners get the funding they need to succeed

Help both start-ups and existining businesses

Offer funding programs for every situation

Contribute to business growth

Send ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Possible business Fun...

At ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Est. in 1988 , we have over 30 years of experience with business and financial services. From real-estate investments to existing or start-up financial services, our experts can secure the funding you need.

WKLDavid, you haven't done anything to help me since your original contact on Saturday above. Is this new response somehow more magical?
We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Loans with a low interest rate and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured).  Apply today at http://royafinance.com/ or write us at jimlender@royafinance.com wanna talk to an agent call us with any of these numbers    +15105747413

CFG Financial Group USA ( with more than two decades of financial service experience working together with CFG USA lending partners around the world ‌ ‌ )

Borrower must visit & click ‌ the following ONLINE URL ‌ TO APPLY DIRECTLY - CFG USA Related Funding Application Form ‌ for their immediate attention and initial underwriting by CFG USA.

Davidwkleeglobalfunding With CFG USA    CFG USA Affiliate Portal

David Lee

CFG USA Registered Business Affiliate & Finance Agent 

Hello
Are you a business owner? Real Estate investor?
Perhaps you need funds for your personal needs.
Worry no more, we have got you covered.
Our loan programs ranges from Real Estate Investment loans
including long term and short term loans for fix and flip projects,
buy and hold, commercial properties etc.
Our Business loan program is design to help start-ups,
grow your business, expand and asset purchases.
Need a Personal loan? Feel free to contact us.
Our rates are unbeatable, friendly, and processes are very swift and
time sensitive!
E-mail: enetfinancialserviceinc7@gmail.com
contact@e-netfinancialservice.com
Thanks

Good day

I am a private lender and i give out secured and unsecured loans. I give out loans at 6% interest rate and i do 100% financing

Email: alanpropertyloanservices@gmail.com

Mobile: 805-312-9839

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service