Seeking: 160M US$ funding for a Retirement Village Community in Malaysia

First 5-Star Retirement Community in South-East-Asia – targeting on wealthy Retired from Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, India and South Korea.

The funds will be used for prime land procurement in Iskandar/Malaysia - please send me email if you are interested to get the Executive Summary with more information: info@rva.asia

A special note for all potential investors from the US: Are you seeking for Investments outside of the US? Are you looking for some risk-free investment countries to protect your money before the US get’s even into bigger trouble?  Invest your money into Singapore and Malaysia – both countries are in a much better financial situation and will not suffer from any of the US financial crises.

Second note:

• no upfront fees will be paid for whatsoever
  • no financial instruments
  • no scams please….
  • Just a clean deal with 45% ROI over 4 years

Retirement Villages Asia

Views: 403

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

just send an email - please let me know your terms and conditions.

Thanks

Norbert

to start we need the info below to see best way to structure project

1 the city and state (or country) where the transaction is located 2 how much capital is being requested 3, WHAT IS THE TOTAL PROJECT AMOUNT 4.how much CASH is the owner adding to project 5. what is the specific use of the funds being requested ( i.e. an acquisition and if so of what, a refinance and if so of what kind of business or a start-up or construction loan etc.) 6.How long will it take to finish project 7.Current NOI 8.Proforma Net Operating income 9.Debt Stack (what is owed, amount outstanding, assumable consideration, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) 10.Exit Strategy 11.Brief Narrative re project and buyer 12.When do you want to start your project

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

We do international projects .You will need to have a % of CASH TO ADD TO PROJECT.

jim flynn

jamesccflynn@yahoo.com

770-956-9576

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!