We are an American company seek funding for unique real estate re-development projects in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  Each our unique project will require $100 -$200K with solid rate of return for your investment.  We are eager to go over our unique project and discuss your terms.  We have well-experienced Mexican attorney and developer to assist with these transactions and exit strategy. 

Please contact me for additional information.

info@crowncapitalllc.com

+1 612.860.5143

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello:

I seek clarification regarding your post (below).

$100k - $200k seems awfully low.

What's the cost to complete the entire development, if that's what it is, how much do you have in it, is this a stalled development you own or acquired and what's the current valuation vs the completed project?

Are there pro-forma projections? If stalled / partially occupied and cash flowing do you have past 12-24 mo + ytd financials?

Entitlements done y or n if 1st shovel?

Are you looking for equity, mezz or a bridge / construction loan?

PM me please or better yet call number on blue bar upper right corner of contact page at
http://michaellewisgroup.com/contact.html

Thanks 

A personal loan can be the perfect way to get what you've always wanted. Get a car, buy a house, startup a business, get a holiday or better manage your debts and get ahead. Whether its for a car, a boat, a holiday or something completely different, Roya Finance offers you competitive finance and help you get ahead. Choose the term of your loan and enjoy the benefits of flexible repayments with an attractive interest rate. We have given Over 3 billion dollars loans (secure and unsecured) with an attractive interest rate, regardless of your credit score or status. Apply today at http://royafinance.com/ or write us at royafinance@gmail.com,  wanna talk to an agent call us with any of these numbers  +49 15735989958   +1 951 228 1326

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service