Helping a real estate agent find funding for a couple of her buyers. Looking for funding to purchase  and finance home. Homes range in the $40K to $100K range. Realtor is looking for a long term relationship with the right lender. I would prefer direct lenders respond, but will entertain all replies.

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

J. Patrick,

Is funding needed for owner occupied financing or non owner financing? Where are these buyers located?

Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email:stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone:510-575-1709

Fax:1-844-335-8348

Owner occupied, Sumter County, Fla.

J. Patrick,

I work directly with a nationwide lender that provides conventional, VA, and FHA financing. Call me and we can discuss getting these buyers financing.

Regards,

Phillip Walker

I sent your contact info to my realtor friend.

Hi.
My name is Richard Lares, I'm the Owner/Managing Director at Lares Enterprises Llc. Lares Enterprises LLC has low-rate financing options for your complete financial needs. We offer the best in Auto, RV, Visa Credit Card, Home Equity, Mortgage, Personal, Line-of-Credit loans & more. And you can always count on Lares Enterprises First to provide instant online applications, flexible terms, and the finest in member service. If in any way i could be of help to prior to your funding needs, do not hesitate to get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Regards,

Richard Lares
(920) 605-9372
info@laresent.org

Hey Patrick , I need funding  for an SFH In Hinsdale  IL, UNDER CONTRACT  

Purchase  price  306,000 / Rehab  65,000 / ARV 470,000 +

Antwon,

Are you looking for conventional financing or hard money. I have access to both types.

Regards,

Regards,

Phillip Walker

I received the following message from a longtime friend. Not sure if it’s in your wheel house.

Hi Pat... how are you doing??  I hope all is well.

I have a contact that is seeking a $256K investment/loan. 

The ROI is 250K... within 45 days.

The client is offering two income producing & performing yachts as collateral.  Valued @ $360K.

Would you know anyone to be interested in this type opportunity?

I received the following message from a longtime friend. Not sure if it’s in your wheel house.

Hi Pat... how are you doing??  I hope all is well.

I have a contact that is seeking a $256K investment/loan. 

The ROI is 250K... within 45 days.

The client is offering two income producing & performing yachts as collateral.  Valued @ $360K.

Would you know anyone to be interested in this type opportunity?

Sir, we fund in all 50 states, up to 100% of the investment property purchase on a 70% ARV at a rate of 9%, funded in 10 days and you can refinance with us at a rate of 4% for 10 years to 15 years fixed or ARM, loan size $50,000 to $5M, no advance fees. Please contact me: George Mallory, underwriter, (917) 653-5215, email: georgeM@stanfordestatecapital.com website: https://www.stanfordestatecapital.com/

Closed Loans that was 100% finance

Manhattan, New York, NY $4,500,000 hard money to perm loan use for construction of 12 condominium units

Manhattan, New York, NY $4,000,000 hard money for construction of 20,000 square feet mixed used building

Queens, New York $1,512,000 for construction of a five-unit condominium

Morristown, NJ $118,000 purchase and $20,000 rehab of a two-family short sale investment, 100% for the purchase, 70% ARV, refinance into a rental property at a 4% rate, current value $393,000.

Chicago, Northside Lake Front, IL $3,500,000 loan to acquire a 180-unit apartments 4 stores mixed used building

Chicago, Southside, IL $105,000 hard money to perm purchase and rehab of a 6-unit multifamily property, ARV $308,000

Macon, GA $249,000 for a real estate wholesaler to purchase and rehab two-story single family into a rental

Denver, CO $154,000 REO purchase for a two-family property

Reno, NV $304,000 purchase and rehab of a four-family rental

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service