My lender offers a diverse mix of nationwide, residential, N/O/O, rеаl еѕtаte loan products. We are a full service Hard and Private Money real estate brokerage, supplying non owner occupied, single family residential rehab loans, no credit score requirement asset and equity based loan products nationwide.

Programs:

• No FICO Required Loans
  • Asset & Equity Based Loans
  • Purchase and Rehab Loans/ARV
  • Jumbo Loans
  • Combo Loans (720 or better credit required)
  • Secured & Unsecured Lines of Credit
  • Unseasoned Cash-out Refinance
  • 100% CLTV
  • Cross Col lateralization OK
  • Close in 10 to 20 days
  • Seller 2nds OK
  • Bulk REO Funding
  • Fully Amortized Long Term Loan Products

Request Loan  Application

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a property that the ARV is 145k and we owe 125k to our lenders.  The property has been fully rehabbed.  We would like to refi with a long term loan in order to rent/lease to own the property.  Would this be something you could help with?  I have attached a couple before and after pics.  Please email me at chris@purplepliersinc.com

I would like to know more information about your bulk reo funding.  I am in Dayton, Ohio and we have several propertites that we are wanting to set a contract on but is in need of financing.  Can you give me more information?  Thanks

NEED A LOAN FOR YOURSELF THEN CONTACT US AT Email: richgibloanservices@gmail.com
Name: Richard Gibson
Firm name: RICHGIB LENDING FIRM
Phone No.: (925) 331-0772
5% INTEREST AT ANY AMOUNT

Can you send me an application?

cfrepropertiesllc@hotmail.com

Interested. Bulk REO & CLTV of particular interest. We buy/rehab/sell REO's on ongoing basis -primarily in Tampa, Atlanta, Houston areas. Look forward to being in contact at solcel@att.net ; 818-394-9382

Please send me more info

lschuman@zoominternet.net

Do you have hard money loans for Seattle Washington area ?

If yes please send me an application.

Could you send more information to ericsellsal@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi can I get more information on this please. Susan Lam - royalrealty@live.com 832-819-1822

Hello, my name is Susan and we are a local Real Estate Investment Company, looking to buy repo's distressed homes and probate properties.

We plan to either flip and/or rental for Section 8 Housing that will bring in consistent money while flipping other homes.  
Looking for funding of 100% of purchase price and all cost.

Our plan is to take repos, etc. off the market, helping bring the community back and have plans to give back to the community in other ways.  
Please let us know if you can help with this funding and your process.

I currently own 4 properties and am looking to pick up a few more cash flow positive properties in the Baltimore, MD area.  What are your rates and points?

NEED A LOAN FOR YOURSELF THEN CONTACT US AT Email: richgibloanservices@gmail.com
Name: Richard Gibson
Firm name: RICHGIB LENDING FIRM
Phone No.: (925) 331-0772
5% INTEREST AT ANY AMOUNT

Hi Sandra! do you lend in Chicago! Pls contact me asap! 773 673 8409 thx in advance!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service