HI I AM JUST STARTING TO GET INTO THE RE BUSINESS, BY BUYING AND RENOVATING THE HOUSE FROM A SINGLE FAMILY TO A TWO FAMILY RESIDENCE. IT WAS AN ORIGINAL TWO FAMILY RESIDENCE!

I FIGURE I NEED ABOUT $200,000 FOR THIS PURCHASE AND ANOTHER NEXT DOOR AND A BLOCK AWAY. ON THOSE TWO PROPERTIES I WOULD SUBDIVIDE AND BUILD NEW HOUSES!

THANKS-I'M AWAITING YOUR REPLY-AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.

FRANK LENART

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Frank,

Please call me today so we can see if we can help you with the financing you need. Our company, ReCasa Financial Group, lends to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab in NJ. We offer 100% financing and free prequalification. 

ReCasa Financial Group

www.recasafinancial.com

info@recasafinancial.com

I repeat,,,, Evergreen Home Loan has never heard of a Mark Luke 

pass him personal info at your own risk ,,,

Hi Frank:

Just came across your post. I may be able to assist you in your funding. Please give me a call so we can discuss.

Thanks

Ann O'Rourke

Prime-Timefinancialconsultants

603-560-4398

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss your financing needs. Jeffrey Freis

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service