I am in search of a direct lender that can offer a line of credit to an experienced investor. My client, based in Cleveland, Ohio, currently owns and manages 20+ properties, mostly SFRs. He wants to expand and grow his rental portfolio. Line of Credit will allow him to purchase/rehab/rent these units. Exit strategy will then be to finance on a permanent basis with a local bank with whom we have a good relationship. Client is strong financially and credit wise. Please contact me at: danak716@yahoo.com. Direct lenders only, please.

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,
I'm Eric Shropshire, My Investors are aggressively looking for new projects to fund. As a LinkedIn Connections, I’m hoping i can assist you in facilitating any kind of loan reguest.email me ASAP at esepmanagmentgroup@gmail.com
if you have a client we can mutually help. I pay Referral Fees! We arrange: -Up to 90% financing For US and International -Business Ventures -Business Startups -Commercial Real Estate Transactions -$10 million USD or more Proof of funds for up to 3% of the Loan amount must be provided at submission. Due Diligence Fees must be paid to Attorney when we are engaged, and are covered by our 100% Refund Guarantee.BROKERS ARE WELCOME! Find out more here, Thank you, Contact Details,Eric Shropshire  Associate/Loan Originator Address;5328 Eleanor Brooke Way,Upper Marboro. MD 20772.(240)-334-7819.
Best Regards,
Eric.
Hello,
I am Eric Shropshire, My Investors are aggressively looking for new projects to fund. As a LinkedIn Connections, I’m hoping i can assist you in facilitating any kind of loan reguest.email me ASAP at esepmanagmentgroup@gmail.com
if you have a client we can mutually help. I pay Referral Fees! We arrange: -Up to 90% financing For US and International -Business Ventures -Business Startups -Commercial Real Estate Transactions -$10 million USD or more Proof of funds for up to 3% of the Loan amount must be provided at submission. Due Diligence Fees must be paid to Attorney when we are engaged, and are covered by our 100% Refund Guarantee.BROKERS ARE WELCOME! Find out more here, Thank you, Contact Details,Eric Shropshire  Associate/Loan Originator Address;5328 Eleanor Brooke Way,Upper Marboro. MD 20772.(240)-334-7819.
Best Regards,
Eric.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service