68 mixed-use units in Chicago, IL.  This is a total rehab project.  It is a vacant property in a part of the city that is going through a re-gentrification. 

Purchase Price is $499,000 with estimated rehab of $1,500,000.  Future Value is $3,175,454 once rehabbed and stabilized.

Inquire for more details.

Views: 211

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please email the Executive Summary or better details of the funding required. 

dshook6495@embarqmail.com

Dwight Shook

Andrea,

Please forwards me the Executive Summary, Lender will be very interested in securing financing for this project. 

stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com

Thanks

Stephen

Hi Andrea,

Please email/call me the details of your project.  I am sure I am able to assist you.

Thank you,

Sherry D. Beck
Peabody Chase Consulting LLC
Consultant
757.696.7238 (Direct)
1.888.577.0920 EXT 1
Fax-1.866.898.1911
s.beck@peabodychase.com
http://www.peabodychase.com

Andrea, our company, Fox Property Solutions is direct to multiple investors that would like to look at this deal. Please send me more details. kahall413@gmail.com

-Ken

Evening Andrea,

Peak Choice Capital is  located in Neenah, WI. We provide direct lending for various commercial request with urgent financing needs.  Peak Choice Capital fills the gap and helps commercial clients achieve high level financing. We are changing the way business capital is achieved and we take pride in the way we have simplified the application process. (No broker chains involved) Our commercial finance is suited for self-employed borrowers that struggle with SBLA and typical bank regulations.

•  Loan Amount: $50K-$2M
  • LTV: Up to 80% of the as-is value or the purchase price, whichever is lower
  • Rates: 12%
  • Term: 12 Months
  • Collateral: Non-Owner Occupied Real Estate Only
  • Closing: 10 Business days
  • Loan Type: Single Family, Multi-family, Bridge Loans, Real Estate Acquisition, Short sales, Construction Loans, REOs, and Bank-Foreclosed Residential Properties
Required Documents:
  • Most recent 2 years Tax Returns
  • Purchase & Sales Agreement
  • Proof of Cash Reserves(Examples: Most recent 2 Months of Bank Statements, self directed 401k, Investment Fund, Attorney Escrow Account, Profit Sharing Plan)
  • Personal Financial Statement 
  • Break Down of the Rehab Work being done (include estimated costs)
If our terms seem to fit your needs, please advise. As we would be glad to move forward with you.

Investment banking group offering 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide- $1M and above!  Funding based on strength of project not LTV or LTC.  We fund in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

It is our goal to offer you a quick, transparent and professional experience along with the most efficient service to fund your project.  We provide 100% of borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable.  (Determined on a case-by-case basis)

To start we need a mutual NDA completed, executed and returned by all parties to the project.  Additionally, once we know the sector of the funding request i.e. Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate or Business we will provide a questionnaire that must be answered in detail and returned to access risk factors and determine our interest.   We are fully transparent and provide all the information for you to make an intelligent decision on doing business with us.  If the project has merit with strong principal, a very good plan, capital to support the project until funding we can get you through our in-house underwriting to funding.  We offer bank rate or better pricing not hard money.  Our rates are  based on the following indexes: Libor, Bond rate, 10-year Treasury or Prime depending on the project with terms of 3, 5, 7, 10 , 15 or 20 years.  Minimum loan amount is $1M US with no maximums on asset based lending. 

Required Documentation: (for submission)

The following documents will be necessary to successfully underwrite and fund your project:

• Business Plan or Executive Summary with actual or proforma income statements 3 -5 years
  • Balance Sheet/Financial Statement/Cash Flow/P & L with YTD less than 90 days old (if applicable)
  • Copy of Appraisal or other valuation (if available)
  • Expanded Resumes of all principals
  • Line Item Detailed Use of Funds for short-term and long-term projections
  • Financial statement-Corporate/Personal

You will need to show proof of funds invested to date in the project (if applicable), ability to pay for third party expenses including a site visit, a need and necessity study (mini feasibility) along with legal and due diligence.  This is not upfront but after you receive an expression of interest in writing from the lender along with lender contact and documentation for your due diligence. My job is to get you through our in-house underwriting and to funding!  We believe that relationship is critical if we are to be successful with our business venture and without a good relationship we will not be a good financial partner. 

(The following remark is not intended to offend but stated because of so many request from those who believe that all cost can be paid from closing proceeds):

“If there are no funds available to cover project cost and principals expects the lender to pay the necessary cost to determine if the project is lendable, close and fund the project and get their expenses from the loan proceeds then no one I know of can help you.”   I have 27 years experience in this industry and have never seen that happen with lenders in the US, Western Europe or anywhere else.

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC - GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

nepcoinc@att.net  770-572-7765        nepcoinc1 -Skype

MICRO LOAN PROGRAM - $100K-$900K

To start we need a mutual NDA completed, executed and returned by all parties to the project.  Additionally, once we know the sector of the funding request i.e. Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate or Business we will provide a questionnaire that must be answered in detail and return which helps to access risk factors and determine our interest.   We are fully transparent and provide all the information for principal to make an intelligent decision on doing business with us.  If the project has merit with strong principals, a very good plan, the principal has enough liquidity to support their project and are honest and cooperative we have an interest and can normally get them through our in-house underwriting to

We will need you to show proof of funds invested to date in the project (if applicable), liquidity (cash in hand) to pay for third party expenses which includes an application and due diligence and engagement charge.  This is not upfront but after they receive an expression of interest in writing from the lender and after a call and information provided on the lender for their due diligence. 

Client will need minimum of 640-720 credit score.  Our LTV is 80% - 90%; Terms are 5, 7, 10, 15 or 20 years; Interest is bank rate or better (we are not a hard money lender).  Normal timeline to close is 30-45 days but is client dependent.

(The following remark is not intended to offend but stated because of so many request from those who believe that all cost can be paid from closing proceeds):

“If there are no funds available to cover project cost and principals expects the lender to pay the necessary cost to determine if the project is lendable, close and fund the project and get their expenses from the loan proceeds then no one I know of can help you.”   I have 27 years experience in this industry and have never seen that happen with lenders in the US, Western Europe or anywhere else.

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC - GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

770-572-7765        nepcoinc@att.net  nepcoinc1 -Skype

funding.

I'd like to get more information regarding this project.  Please contact me at daynej@djcmgmt.com.  Thanks

Hello,
Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much more. Email#  Clar.mrssisi@mail.com

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Hello Andrea,

I am interested in your deal. If it has not been funded yet I would like to take a look at it. If you could, would you please send me a summary of the deal, and I will have a answer for you with 24 hours. Thank You

Regards,

Brandon Murphy

brandon@odlending.com

www.odlending.com

29800 Agoura RD. #208

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

661-310-6449 Cell

747-222-8593 Office

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service