I'm currently looking for a refinance loan.

I own a property in the Pittsburgh area.  Property is over 7,000 sq ft on 4+ acres.  It includes a guest house and 3 tee driving range.

I have had 2 appraisals done.  One came in at $1,500,000 and one came in at $1,800,000.

Property has been beautifully remodeled.  
This property has the potential to sell for $1,600,000 or better.

Refi amount: $1,050,000.  This would be 65% LTV.

I would be willing to split profits 50/50 on this flip.

Contact me for more details:

Mike Beecroft
mkbcapital@gmail.com

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mike,

I can help you with your refinancing request. Please send me a private email to financialsecuritysolutions@msn.com

Best regards,

Rachel White

248-246-6613

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly. Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com

Attention: Sir/Madam

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffeur driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:xelasilliaws@hotmail.com

Regard

Alex Williams(Supervisor)

Hello Mike,

I will contact you if I need more information.

Rachel White

248-246-6613

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service