We are a financial institution and As a Direct Lender and Angel Investor, We will get you Pre-Approval within 8-24 hours.
Specializing in Real Estate Investors Funding, Construction Loans, Start up Loans,Mortgage Loans, HUD Personal Loan, Business Loan, FHA Loans ,VA loans Conforming
Loans etc.We fund early stage-start-up ventures, partnership, existing Ventures and do total completion and investment expansion projects. Leverage walk-in equity on
discounted commercial or residential purchases by employing our funds for down payment & closing costs. Qualify for better Rate & Term based on a lower LTV but still
achieve high CLTV or REPLACE down financing. Funds available for acquisition, rehab or carrying costs including CASH-OUT! Advance equity fund disbursement based on
verifiable walk-in equity. No income, asset or credit requirements. Seasoned Funds for reserves and earnest money also available. Brokers welcome! Contact us for
start-up funding, commercial RE Finance, seed capital, early stage start-up ventures, Joint Venture/Partnership investment with liquidity from our part,
Loan,Mortgages. We can fund excess of $800M.

Contact us now with an application and we will review, confirm and get back to you with the funding proceedings.

Views: 2285

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would  like more information on  what you  have  have to  offer  . How it all would work

pls call me for consultation 773 673 8409 aaron vaughn

Do you have a website?

If you loan in South Carolina please send your terms and requirements information to me.

Thank you

David L. Worthey

email: strawsticksandbricksllc@gmail.com

Hello Brian

I'm a mortgage broker as well as a real estate investor. I'm interested in getting more information on these programs and requirements. Please forward info and your contact information to: gbhproperties@gmail.com

Thank you

can you please send me your email so i can send you an exec summary of my project

tks

Peter Abraham
813 400-3537 office
pete@jeremacdevelopment.biz
jeremac825@gmail.com
www.jeremacdevelopment.us

Hi Brian,

We are looking for 45 Day Bridge Capital. Contract and Loan Terms will include a period of 45 days for return of capital and interest on funds. Capital contributions are backed with tangible collateral valued at over 2X contribution. Seeking a total of $300K. Minimum of $50K for individual contributions. Date on request is ASAP!

Contact me directly to discuss or for more details.

Patrick

izingemail@gmail.com

602-635-6197

Brian,

I also have several MF complexes I've been targeting with very attractive and profitable returns.  Cap rates greater than 15%.  We need your help with down payment monies to secure the purchase and will repay with interest with refinance in 6-12 months.  Complexes are at or near 100% and perform with regular monthly rents.

Let me know if you have a program for down payment assist.

Patrick

izingemail@gmail.com

602-635-6197

Dear Sir:

I am a 66 yr. old disabled (SSDI) retiree whose real estate expertise has been mainly limited to SFR fix & flips. However, I recently incorporated a real estate investment company (LLC) with the mission statement of providing affordable housing for the low-income disabled, elderly, homeless and veterans and their families. With a partner who has been a top-notched General Contractor for 35 yrs., we now seek distressed multi-family properties requiring preferably, a total gut, so as to re-assure quality workmanship which is indicated by low repair & maintenance expenses.

Currently, we have two (2) 6-plexs' in Chicago and one (1) 8-plex in Florida, all bank-owned under contract.

If you might forward your parameters or requirements for funding consideration, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Will Wynn                                                                                                                                                                                     941-235-2349                                                                                                                                                 thewynngroup@gmail.com

Hi, I have a client who is trying to launch his start up film Company. He is located in Canada. He needs 5m asap. How long does it take to get funded? Please contact me at lonitas056@gmail.com

Thanks

If this post is still relevant, please send info on starting the process and qualifications to jjennings4346@gmail.com thank you. 

Hi Brian,

Kindly provide me with your contact information and application.  On are looking for construction/development funding for a couple of our clients.

Thank you,

Peter Kaltenrieder

nomisdirect@telus.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service