Lots of cash available for lending.

I do all kinds of loan.

Contact me ASAP for more information 

on my lending pro gramme.

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have financing for international deals ?

6/5/14

i need financing for small projects to get back in business in the Baltimore area.....i have been a property manager since 1980.....my partners and i did flips...and also rentals in the Baltimore area until things turned in 2006. i love to  do deals....i am not a licensed agent....i have a good crew and we do very good work.....what are your minimum amounts that you lend and at what rates......we like doing flips and selling to other investors......either vacant or with income......let's see if we can help each other......

May I know about your terms?

TY.

Hi, please send more info on your terms.

dabwayno@comcast.net

Thanks

Wayne

Hello

I been fliping property for 15 years with 27 years in the reo rehab business for bank own homes . can you email me your requirement for funding

Thanks You

Kent Williams

Burrell001@gmail.com

Can you send me more information on your lending to royalrealty@live.com.  I need funding for buy and flip homes in the houston texas area.  My average buying is 10 homes a month price range of 200k each homes.  So 2Mil a month is my package. Thanks Susan

Vernon,  I'm interested in learning more about your programs.  My direct email address is gennevapropertiesllc@gmail.com.  Thanks,  Art

Do you do loans in Oregon state ? respond to northwestrealestate@live.com

Do you do loans in Oregon state ? respond to northwestrealestate@live.com

Buy-fix-sell REO'S & HUD in FL - Tampa & vicinity - multiple per month. Can you do $0.5M-$1M per month ? 

Also expanding to Atlanta & Houston.

What are your rates/terms ?

Regards

Sol      solcel@att.net ; tel 818-394-9382 PST

I am looking for a loan to purchase 456 acres in Colorado.

The property has been approved for development into 26 lots.

Please call me at 720-626-4323 for additional information

Thank you

John

please send info on your loan products

cmilliganinvestments@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service