I am looking for funding in So. California. I purchase multiple units to hold for monthly passive income as well as purchase tear downs and fixers to rehab and resale. I have a crew to help me from "A" to "Z".  This is my first successful year and I would like to expand my business. I would like to find an partner/investor with  the assets to help me pursue this endeavor even further.  I put a mortgage on each property for the purchase and rehab amount when I buy. This ensures full investment is secured with collateral. The best fit for my lending needs would be to find an investor that will allocate funds for each property as I buy. I plan to buy a minimum of 3 properties a week all over Los Angeles (to start) anywhere from low end to high end properties.  I am currently working on my business plan. I will pay good returns as well as sharing in the monthly income coming in while fully securing money backed by real estate. 

Please email me if you have interest. 

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just had a hard money lender contact me he is in California area  please send your info back to me at ncc7enterprise@yahoo.com

Awesome.  Thank you so much for your help.

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding07@gmail.com
LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Joseph Amir investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up loans, Property/Business loans,  Investment loans, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion loans, Personal loans, Educational Loans,  Real estate loans, JV Capital/ Construction loans, Mobile home loan, Debt free loans, Equity/Refinance loans e.t.c to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. The services of brokers/representatives is also needed who can work with us on assisting persons who need financial help. Have you been turned down by banks or lenders, Joseph Amir company is here to assist you archieve your goal. If you are interested in a loan or need investor, do contact us through this email address and we are here to help you get what you need.

Michele,

Please find attached some funding programs for review. Please let me know of your interest.

Best Regards,

Arnold Walker

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Attachments:

We have access to a private investment group who will  JV partner with you and put up 100% of the money for quick flip (6 months or less) single family deals, from $100 K to $700 K, up to 65% of ARV, and split profits 50-50.

No cash down needed
No earnest money needed
No credit needed
No monthly payments
No Loans to repay

For more information go to : www.lpmtrust.tk

Jason Hooks

The LPM TRUST

I downloaded your information sheet.  I would like to discuss further for a better understanding.  Please let me know where I can contact you.  Thank you.

"We have access to.." etc. Are you selling a list of private investors? 

Hi Michele, I could offer you a business credit card up to $250,000 if you have good credit that is unsecured and a no-doc program.  It is solely based on your credit so it must be good.  You can take a look at my website at www.securecommercialfg.com if you want to see what my group is all about.  Please let me know if you want further information.  The business credit card can be used for any purpose, and revolves back up as you pay it down.  Thank you!

Krista Birardi

kristabirardi@securecommercialfg.com

FOR EXPERIENCED, SEASONED REHABBERS-FLIPPERS-WHOLESALERS ONLY

Private Investment Group will partner with you, put up 100% of the money for quick flip (6 months or less) single family deals, from $100 K to $400 K, up to 65% of ARV, and split profits 50-50.

No cash down needed

No earnest money needed

No credit needed

No monthly payments

YOU bring the good deal – WE buy with CASH- Split resale profits 50-50

Looking for experienced, seasoned flippers who can present a good deal with accurate comps, repair estimates, effective marketing, and, a track record to back it up.

If you are a seasoned pro with solid SFR deals that we can buy and rehab at no more than 65% of ARV, we will partner with you, produce a written binding purchase offer within 72 hours, and close it fast.

If you have a deal ready to go NOW. please email Jason at: localprivatemoney@gmail.com. to receive a free Deal Analysis Worksheet. 

There is no cost or obligation.

We will review and advise within 24 hours.

Jason Hooks

localprivatemoney@gmail.com 

Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:(lavgolova009@gmail.com,lavgolova009@yahoo.com,lavgolova009@outlook.com,mhn505@gmail.com) or through skype: (stangolva) in other to furnish you with other information.

Good Day,
ARTI YATIRIM HOLDINGS A.S. (ARTI), is working on expanding its international portfolio Globally and financing projects We would be happy to receive an NDA / Executive summary to see if you have any Viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in Form of soft loan.
Email your projects summary to us at: artiyatirimholdings763@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Coskun Erdem
Assistance executive Investment Coordinator

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service