I am a turn key rental flipper in the midwest. I buy/rehab/lease residential properties and then sell them to investors as turn key.  I have managed this process with over 300 properties in the last 3 years. I would like to expand my business this year. I would like to find an partner/investor with 4 million dollars. This 4m would buy/rehab/lease about 100 properties with an average loan price for each one at $40,000. This 40k covers 100% of Hud closing amount and total rehab which is 65-70% of my end sale price.  I put a mortgage on each property for the purchase and rehab amount when I buy. This ensures full investment is secured with collateral. The best fit for my lending needs would be to find one investor with 4 million that can allocate funds for each property as I buy. I plan to buy about 4 properties a week in 5 different cities which would use about 160k a week until the 4 million mark was used up. Once a property is leased I sell to my end buyers which pays off the loans.
I am currently working on business plan but not finished. I pay currently pay good returns while fully securing money backed by real estate. 
Please email me if you have interest. 

Views: 665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Clayton,

I work for ReCasa Financial Group (www.recasafinancial.com) which is a real estate financing company dedicated to helping real estate investors. We loan for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. Our rehab program offers 100% financing and free prequalification, and we lend up to 70% ARV. What is your email so that I can have someone follow up with you?

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler

Indyhomes99@gmail.com . Thank you. 

Thank you. Someone from our office will be in touch soon.

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss your financing needs. Jeffrey Freis

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

Clayton,

Attached is a funding program for your review. I can forward you the application should this program be of interest

to you.

Best Regards,

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Attachments:

Clayton, 

I have an interesting program that would be of interest for you that is designed specifically for your business model.

Please contact me for details and a quick discussion on what we are all about.

Marc Frankel | Vice President

Johnson Capital

7100 West Camino Real, Suite 302

Boca Raton, FL 33433

T 561.337.1447 | C 216.644.7607 | F 888.337.4514

marcfrankel@johnsoncapital.com | www.johnsoncapital.com

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Joseph Amir investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up loans, Property/Business loans,  Investment loans, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion loans, Personal loans, Educational Loans,  Real estate loans, JV Capital/ Construction loans, Mobile home loan, Debt free loans, Equity/Refinance loans e.t.c to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. The services of brokers/representatives is also needed who can work with us on assisting persons who need financial help. Have you been turned down by banks or lenders, Joseph Amir company is here to assist you archieve your goal. If you are interested in a loan or need investor, do contact us through this email address and we are here to help you get what you need.

Mr. Wolf:

We have access to a private investment group who will  JV partner with you and put up 100% of the money for quick flip (6 months or less) single family deals, from $100 K to $700 K, up to 65% of ARV, and split profits 50-50.

No cash down needed
No earnest money needed
No credit needed
No monthly payments
No Loans to repay

For more information go to : www.lpmtrust.tk

Jason Hooks

The LPM TRUST

Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:(lavgolova009@gmail.com,lavgolova009@yahoo.com,lavgolova009@outlook.com,mhn505@gmail.com) or through skype: (stangolva) in other to furnish you with other information.

Hi,

Complete the attached loan application and we will see how we can get you the funds you need.

Thanks,

Jacinth DeLuz III
Kala Lending, LLC
www.KalaLending.com

Attachments:

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss the financing you are looking for.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Hi Clayton

We have a Fix and Flip Loan Program that may help you,
Visit http://www.tmlg.net/fixandfliploans.html for more info

Best Regards,
Tony Chorrushi
(765) 236-6002
http://tmlg.net

RSS