Construction development funding from USD $10 million and up via straight debt, joint venture and combination programs.
Straight debt funding is available at 80% loan to costs of development in most stable locations globally. This program requires the developer to have 20% of the requested funding amount in new cash for down payment. Terms and rates are set project by project.

Joint Venture funding is available in the USA, Caribbean, Central America, and other locations on a project by project basis, from 90% to 98% loan to costs. Jv position will be determined on a project by project basis considering developer equity invested, loan to value, and loan to costs.

Need completed form
No up front fees

Venture Associates Capital LLC
info@ventureassociatescapital.com
866-306-2882

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D Darlene Francis:
We would be interested in having more information on yur Consturction Lending programs $10M and up for the US, especially in the Western US. contact me at 858-751-0556 or larry@sfgfunds.com. thanks,
Larry Perry;Seattle Funding Group www.seattlefundinggroup.com

Seeking funding for the purchase of warehouse in the region haute-garonne (france). We buy the property approximately 2/3 full, however, we at the same time rent the property to 100% of their capacity and want to monetize the value of the lease at the time of our purchase. Our original investment price is $ 250,000, however, the value of commercial property, to a ceiling of 8 and 10%. Still us just finding 90 and 100,000 dollars for closed the final purchase, which serra repay over 10 years. We seek to obtain financing on the basis of the assessment with the renewal of the lease in place. Please contact me for more details.

ouattama@gmail.com

I have 20 plus new construction jobs all Multi-use Construction all backed by Equity with a Network of Advanced construction system groups. The business book is 250 million in loan amounts. The average job is 12 million loan amounts. 

Proven sponsors. Senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled nurse care, Student Housing, Market Rate Apts. All locations in US.

We are looking for, Equity Short falls and project DEBT. 

Grant Smereczynsky 
MBSN LLC. 
www.buildingsystemsnetwork.com 
770-888-2761 or 770-231-4462 
bsnbuilder@bsnmail.com

I'd like to send you a 1 page Executive Summary so you can tell me what you can do for me. In reply I'll want to know all the costs of your proposal for funding, including ANY payments required of me before draw down, estimated interest rates, etc.I do NOT want you to send me application forms (don't ever send me "No Name" forms) until we have discussed the funding. I'll expect to know who you are, and where you are, and how I contact you; I can't do business with a phantom!  And I'll expect that all information you give me is verifiable. If you are willing to work this way, please respond to heartlands@hotmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service